Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Which is where I'm headed to...))

What's the last thing you think about before you go to bed?
More specifically, last night?
Does it effect your dreams? Can you control your dreams with this?

Discuss:
The above.
Sleeping.
>.< Obnoxious noises outside during the nighttime, like idiotic people shooting.
I usually think about my fiancee.

I dream about her very often.

And I fail to see what shooting has to do with this.
ok first off before i go to bed i look out side at the moon and all i see is my sorrow ... when i go to bed and i hear noises i really dont care if givein up all my fears cuz i know nothing will happen.....and i dont feel pian anymore pain doesnt hurt when its all you ever felt
I usually daydream before I go to bed. I just think about things, and what would happen if this happened, etc. And soon my thoughts don't make any more sense. I don't really remember what I thought about last night... It sorta changes. XD Once I was thinking about my favorite anime, and then I remember that I had a dream that I was in it.
Obnoxious noises are obnoxious. I hate them! Like when it's really windy, our neighbor's roof vent thing flaps and squeaks in the wind. It sounds like a dying cat!! ... Poor kitties....
I think about the boy I'm in love with. Lately, I've actually been writing little love letters about what's running through my mind lately, but I'm not sending them to him. It just helps me sleep better to write what I'm thinking about.

I thought about him last night, and strangely enough it did affect a dream of mine. In fact, it usually does when it's about something very important in my life, whether it be him or something else. But little things before I go to sleep don't tend to.
daydreams and what-ifs and fatasies prevail most nights. I usually hear a combination of the cars on the road, the people in the apartment above me, and all the annoying sounds that my roommate makes that make me want to smother her with my pillow. xd
Hm, I usually think about what went on that day when I'm trying to sleep. Like last night I mostly thought about the fight I've been having with my cousin. That's probably what I'm gonna think about tonight too xD Sometimes my mind just wanders though, and I think about random things. I think about my kitty who got hit by a car a year ago, and my grandpa who died from cancer a little less than a year ago a lot too.

Sometimes it effects my dreams. Not often though xP I have really weird dreams..haha. But last night I had a dream I could do the splits, which I've been stretching every day because I want to be able do the splits. So that influenced my dreams.

I've never really had any control over my dreams. I've had a couple really short lucid dreams where I was aware I was dreaming. I also had one time where I was falling asleep, my mind stayed aware, and I felt myself going into my dream. It was so weird. I hardly did anything in my dream though, I was just like..woaahh. I tried to make stuff appear but it didn't work so well xp That was the coolest thing though ;D

And ahh. Noises at night are so annoying x.x Once the snowplows started going through our neighborhood at like...3am. It was soo loud! It took me forever to fall asleep ...

They built a highway right though the middle of our neighborhood too x.x But I'm used to hearing the cars all the time now xD
Sometimes it is about sex and sometimes not. I sometimes have vivid dreams of having innercourse and it feels real. My boyfriend says I sometimes moan in my sleep. Seriously. Other than that I think about what to draw and what sort of manga I should make. But usually I get better ideas when daydreaming rather than dreaming in my sleep.

And no...I don't think I can control my dream. Especially the one with me dating Joel Mchale. Seriously, I watch too much of "The Soup." And one time I dreamt about me kissing Howard Stern--and I dont even like the guy!
I usually think about my Boy. >.> Unfortunately, it dosen't affect what kind of dreams i have. *sigh*
I don't get much sleep at all, so maybe i don't have any dreams because of it? :
User Image
I'm so paranoid I think about how I have to escape if someone breaks int othe house, lol.

I don;t really think of anything, usually my awful skin.

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...

O.G. Nerd

I usually think about homework. "Can I get that photo assignment done before class ends?" "Do I need to work on my speech?" "Dammit, that hag better not give us a quiz..." "PATHS! BENZIER CURVES! ILLUSTRATOR!" "Damn... another Annunciation..."
I'm usually thinking of some project that I have to finish... and no, doesn't affect at all. My imagination goes crazy while I sleep, my dreams are always insane (in a good way... most of the time).
I pray, then daydream or make up stories. It never affects what I dream, but if I get worried and think too much before I sleep, then I will not fall completely sleep and part of my brain will think all night long.
I usually think about the day I had or the next day.

I sometimes think about my kids and my wife, our future ... my future. Where I won't be in ten years but wish I was. How life would be if I had money. It doesn't mess with my dreams, I get shitty dreams no matter what.
I think about everything in the world there is to possibly think about before I fall asleep.
I have alot of sleeping trouble, which is one reason why I can never function in the mornings. I will try to go to bed at 9 or 10 but I won't actually fall asleep until 3-4 AM.

Also, I wake up to every little sound, so when my roommates stay up late watching tv or pulling an all-nighter on assignments they should have done a week ago, it keeps me up too because I can hear them rustling about outside my room.
My cats are pretty good though. They will lie down and sleep with me and only get up to use the litterbox. They have this thing where at around 5:30 AM they go crazy and start running laps around the house for about 30 minutes but most of the time I can ignore it. Sometimes I have to kick them out of my room and put a pillow or blanket over my ear. It really depends though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff