Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today I'll be receiving a bedroom set. But shouldn't be a problem (I should be happy).

But you see... I've been going without a bedroom set for 15 years. So, now that I'll have one I don't even know what I'll do with all the space it will give me.

This is important for me, cause ALL my wardrobe is hanged in the closet and I can't even remember what can be better maintained being folded apart for my underwear and socks, that's it.

I have a lot of art materials (paints, pads, notebooks, pencils, etc) and I also have a small collection of Hello Kitty items (costly ones now that the stores have closed in my island). I also have electronics like cameras, dvd players, a lot of movie cases and a huge supply of threads (cause I crochet and knit). Apart from that, I have to keep my breakfast supplies in the room cause I live at my parents house but I'm the one buying my own food, bathroom supplies and so on. Ah, don't forget my small library of religious books.

This is a link to the set I bought, it's from Rooms to Go and includes the bed set, the dressing and the small bed side table. It was an outlet sale so they didn't have the chest but I bought an extra armoire that's half filled right now.

http://www.roomstogo.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=showItem&ipac_id=14073

I'm nuts at organizing and living like this for 15 years has done horrible things to my perception of a well organized room. So, if anyone can give me some ideas about room organizing I'll really appreciate that.
i don't have a bedroom set, i have different furniture, but the same style and color (glass and white). go to Ikea. that's where i got my stuff
ginky300
i don't have a bedroom set, i have different furniture, but the same style and color (glass and white). go to Ikea. that's where i got my stuff

Thanks... but I already bought this one, what I'll like to hear would be some ideas on what clothes can go into the drawers that won't get spoiled by doing so and any other organizing idea for this bedroom set. Thanks. smile
I don't like bedroom sets much.
I like to make everything my own style as best as I can. :3

Good luck to you.
Got the bedroom set... and still no idea about this. Should this be a matter of death and life to attract some attention? gonk

Liberal Capitalist

I have furniture in my room, bookcases, dressers, blahblah and I have been getting rid of stuff in/on them. I've been worrying about them looking too empty, as my mom raised me to be a saver, and it turns out I don't really like clutter like she does. xd

The only advice I can give you is to take it one thing at a time. The only things I hang are collared shirts; t-shirts and underwears I fold up, same with pants.
Good luck!
All I can tell you is what I do with mine, and maybe it will help. I like hanging pretty much everything...In one section I have all my nice clothes, another is all my tshirts and another is all my lingerie and the other is nice pants (slacks and such).
Things I have in the dresser folded are: Pajamas, clothes I don't wear, jeans and work pants (my work pants aren't nice, I work in the kitchen so they're not pants I would need to hang) and in my bedside table drawers I have all my underwear and socks.

Hopefully that helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces