Welcome to Gaia! ::

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hello all~ I have been e vapping for a while ( non nicotine) and I just got a new mini pink one the type of e vape I use is called Avail and its awesome heart I'm just wondering if anyone else uses Avail E- vaps 3nodding
What is the point of vaping without the nicotine?
Are you vaping something else...? lol

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I'm still surprised by the fact that this trend hasn't died yet. It's lasted a decent whie.
Raven Winter
I'm still surprised by the fact that this trend hasn't died yet. It's lasted a decent whie.

Why wouldn't it have lasted?

Anxious Seeker

Do you mean an Oil Rig or E-cig kind of vapeing using oils (weedbased)

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
No no its just flavored water vapor nothing bad....i just like doing it I don't inhale it too
ASHLEYASDFGH

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
ASHLEYASDFGH
Raven Winter

Why wouldn't it have lasted?

Remember cake pops? That was just last year.

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Yes....but there's no weed in it....I don't dont do thst type of stuff...no weed no drugs this is just flaoved water vapor no nicotine nothing that would get me high....

Holsteiner
XxAmourLaArtsxX
No no its just flavored water vapor nothing bad....i just like doing it I don't inhale it too
ASHLEYASDFGH

sounds like good marketing at it's best lol
Raven Winter

rofl I work at Goofy's Candy Company and we sell like a million cake pops a day.
you sure you know what a trend is? haha lol

e-cigs can provide a nice alternative to stinky versions of smoking, regardless of their "health benefits". I doubt they are just a fad. Lots of places allow indoor vaping, while indoor smoking has been widely outlawed for a long time.

Anxious Seeker

XxAmourLaArtsxX
Yes....but there's no weed in it....I don't dont do thst type of stuff...no weed no drugs this is just flaoved water vapor no nicotine nothing that would get me high....

Holsteiner

Ah, cool. I just wanted to make sure. I think it's pointless, you are still ingesting the flavoring that could potentially hold harmful ingredients as far its smell goes. They have to make chemicals in order to get a desired scent. So who knows how much harm that causes, even if it is 'vapor'. It's still too new to say those things won't harm you.

Personally, I've never liked any of the smells/tastes they have. I think its another stupid habit forming product manufacturers are trying to profit on. Like Cigarettes, you'll be a loyal, come back customer in no time and free advertisement to boot!

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
ASHLEYASDFGH
Raven Winter

rofl I work at Goofy's Candy Company and we sell like a million cake pops a day.
you sure you know what a trend is? haha lol

e-cigs can provide a nice alternative to stinky versions of smoking, regardless of their "health benefits". I doubt they are just a fad. Lots of places allow indoor vaping, while indoor smoking has been widely outlawed for a long time.

Hah, well... s**t. That's actually kind of funny. They don't do so hot here, though; every stopped talking about them quite a while ago. I haven't seen any anywhere in a long time, either. Even confectioneries don't seem to carry them, or at least they don't actively advertise that they do like they used to.

I'm just not convinced it'll last. Feel free to prove me wrong, world.

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Well that's true...but the cool thing about avail is they don't have bad stuff in the liquids its more natural stuff they do have some chemicals but there less and more natural an friendly ( iI guess)
Holsteiner
XxAmourLaArtsxX

Holsteiner

Ah, cool. I just wanted to make sure. I think it's pointless, you are still ingesting the flavoring that could potentially hold harmful ingredients as far its smell goes. They have to make chemicals in order to get a desired scent. So who knows how much harm that causes, even if it is 'vapor'. It's still too new to say those things won't harm you.

Personally, I've never liked any of the smells/tastes they have. I think its another stupid habit forming product manufacturers are trying to profit on. Like Cigarettes, you'll be a loyal, come back customer in no time and free advertisement to boot!

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
XxAmourLaArtsxX
ASHLEYASDFGH

Wait so...there's nothing int here? Then what's the point...?

shinkizou's Partner

Shy Cat

4,125 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Well...my mom and dad have one (with nicotine) and when I turned 20 I wanted some type of adult thing to do so I decided to get an E vape but I didn't want to get hooked on nicotine so I decided to get this with no nicotin...

lottithcorn
XxAmourLaArtsxX
ASHLEYASDFGH

Wait so...there's nothing int here? Then what's the point...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff