Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are, state what you're happy about. If not, state why you're not happy so that others in this thread can help you. They might have gone through the same thing or probably dealing with the same thing.

Invisible Humorist

nah i'm not happy

i'm just bored and i know how to fix this so nobody help me and if you do try to help me i'm possessing a doll to haunt your house
nOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
idk what i'm unhappy about really
thought it was something to do with not having anyone to cuddle with but had that earlier tonight and it's not that
i think it's just kinda everything
i'm a depressive kinda person usually :'(

Loiterer

I am happy because I found a new band that's pretty neat. I also finally got physical therapy for my back and I hope I will be able to start working out again regularly once I fix this issue. 2x a week at a physical therapist's office. Woo.

I am not happy because I have homework due tomorrow, that I have since thursday to do, but still have not even started. And I'm getting pretty mad at myself for being a persistent procrastinator.
I am also not happy that every time I start to reply to a post, my browser takes the focus away from the text area for some unknown ******** reason. I always end up with like 2 letters in the post area before it randomly scrolls down and stops inputting text. I always have to click in the post area a couple seconds later. Then when I do load a page and wait a few seconds before typing anything, I'm always paranoid it's going to unfocus mid-sentence.

It's maddening as it only happen son Gaia and I can't figure out why it's happening. I don't have any plugins that only work on Gaia. mad

Beloved Lunatic

Maybe.

My emotions vary wildly. No point in saying where they are now.

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Genuinely? Nope, not at all.
Do I know why? I wish I did, I feel more, I donno, displaced? I think that's the word I'm looking for.

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm happy for the most part.
My son's sick though... that's a bummer. But other than that, things are OK for now.

Distinct Member

Yes. See Previous Post.
I'm very happy. smile a guy I almost dated before got back in touch with me and he makes me insanely happy by just being himself. I honestly can't remember the last time a guy made me smile so much. My boss is cracking down on lazy people at work so I'm not being left with as much stuff to do. Our new program comes in december and i can learn the last i need to know about being an assistant fsc. My daughter is finally getting the speech therapy she needs and is making dramatic leaps of progress. I get to see my niece for the first time in 2 years when she graduates along with the rest of my ex husband's family and get a week off of work. Im happy about a lot of stuff, current and near future

Hellraiser

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I'm just sleepy.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I'm happy because of my boyfriend. He helped me overcome so much. Earlier this year I was probably going to die from anorexia or something related to actions from depression/bipolar and didn't even have a high school diploma. He helped me want to live again, so I ate and got a GED and now I'm heading to college to become a vet tech.

I don't know if I can make it without him, but everything is perfect and I feel very happy and content for once. I still get anxiety but it helps knowing that people are starting to believe in me again.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
no

should be but
no
Silly Annie
no

should be but
no