Welcome to Gaia! ::

sad vampire queen
lets see.....................im emo because well im a little emotional. im punk becuz im super outgoing at times depending on how i feel. im goth cuz welllll.........um id rather not talk about it
emo does NOT mean emotional.
unless you used to be in the hardcore scene in the early 90's, i wouldn't call you emo.
most people are outgoing, but that doesn't make them punk.
is you're referring to that you're goth because you cut and you're "dark" [LOLLERCOPTER], then.. well, that has nothing to do with the Gothic culture.
She didn't ask for you guys to judge her.
Give her a break.

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
the reason why i brought up the poetry is well my poetry is depressing , okay, ive have delt with a number of heart breaks, so im the new age, okay i give up i try to be myself and what do i get for it a big smack in the face. its cruel how society is today. emo
sad vampire queen
the reason why i brought up the poetry is well my poetry is depressing , okay, ive have delt with a number of heart breaks, so im the new age, okay i give up i try to be myself and what do i get for it a big smack in the face. its cruel how society is today. emo

Claiming to be a certain stereotype is not being yourself.
Its a pathetic way to get social attention, which you clearly lack anyway, since you have to go on the internet to 'boast' about your false generalisations.
Society has always been cruel. Dr.Pen0r I love you.
Jacoby Falta
Society has always been cruel. Dr.Pen0r I love you.

redface heart

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
you know what go ahead jugde me i would show you all how i really look like but sadly i dont have a camera, and yes being a "label" is me, i have goth, emo and punk friends in really life , i made this thread , for others like me not for some preepy prissy *** people to start cyber bulling.
remind me again why we're using labels?
Cyber Bullying? I think not. If you are really sensitive don't come on gaia. Your bound to get bashed at some point for whatever reason. Kinda funny =/ I wonder why emo kids are on here anyways.
holly god. leave the poor girl the hell alone.
Ryugo-kun
Okay.

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
oooh great! here we go agian! stare if i was so called"sensitive" i wouldn't even be posting , maybe i enjoy this verbal bashing anyway, i get yelled at every day for being helpful in my own home. btw thankyou ryugo-kun
Jacoby Falta
Ryugo-kun
Okay.
eh, i wasnt realy just talking to you. just everyone flamming her.
sad vampire queen
wow certainly NICE people out their, and being emo really isnt a music genre to me, like i said im an emo gothic punk, and yes their is such thing.

I'm Emo Punk whee
Please, tell me this is a joke D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas