Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
so seriously is anybody cuz im an emo gothic punk, and im really bored so please talk to me!
nah, i'm opera.

dude, you can't be a music genre.
I play Resistance Fall of Man on the PS3. PM to be a friend.

NO.

I'm tired of these ******** topics, if you want other emo/punk/rockers, go make/find a guild for them.

Current Rank LSergeant

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
You can't be all three, they're all extremely different.

I don't like to call people posers, but if there is such a thing, you're it.

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
wow certainly NICE people out their, and being emo really isnt a music genre to me, like i said im an emo gothic punk, and yes their is such thing.
sad vampire queen
wow certainly NICE people out their, and being emo really isnt a music genre to me, like i said im an emo gothic punk, and yes their is such thing.

emo existed in the 80's and mid 90's.
go listen to rites of spring or something, and come back after that, and tell me it isn't a genre neutral

little girl, you're talking about scene, not emo.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
No , you and all the other retarded twelve-year-olds made it up. Get a clue.

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
i am all three because im a little bit of each, im EMO,GOTH AND PUNK! and if you dont like it tough S****. because im not going to classify myself just as one thing cuz im not just one, i like emos, and goths so im a new generation. and also im not a poser, i would tell you why agian or the reasons but im wasting my time.
sad vampire queen
i am all three because im a little bit of each, im EMO,GOTH AND PUNK! and if you dont like it tough S****. because im not going to classify myself just as one thing cuz im not just one, i like emos, and goths so im a new generation. and also im not a poser, i would tell you why agian or the reasons but im wasting my time.

in what way would you be all three? neutral

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
dr pen0r ok its an genre sweatdrop , and chanda im 14 get it right, and its better to live in fantasy than reality because reality sucks!, not to metion i write poetry razz

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
lets see.....................im emo because well im a little emotional. im punk becuz im super outgoing at times depending on how i feel. im goth cuz welllll.........um id rather not talk about it
^^ im emo. oh, and dont pay attention to all those trying to bring you down by saying that those are just music genres. the fact is that all three have progressed beyond music. like emo. its now a fashion, music, and usualy relates to depressed feelings or something close. its a life style. and for all those saying that "labels" are for idiots, well i say that your an idiot for saying such a thing. we label everything. get over it. stare but yes, i just felt like you could use some companionship in this croud of hipocritical jerks.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
What does poetry have to do with this? Writing poetry doesn't mean ANYTHING. I write poetry, I know JOCKS who write poetry, and just because you write it, and doesn't mean it's good.

Man-Hungry Conqueror

11,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Waffles! 25
and dr pen0r you seem to be the only nice one.
I'm me.

Conforming to stereotypes is sad.
I'm too individualistic for such blasphemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff