Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Everyone is all about equality until the toilet clogs or there's something heavy that needs lifting.

Fluffy Cat

feminism is about women having the right to do whatever they want; whether its what OP does, or leading a life on the corporate ladder, or anywhere in between

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
BlackRoseoftheSea
Obscurus
Everyone is all about equality until the toilet clogs or there's something heavy that needs lifting.
"Your s**t, you plunge". Is the rule in this house. Exception is if you are legit sick.

Doesn't work that way in a business establishment.

My response is "We pay people to clean this office and I am not them. Put a ******** out-of-order sign on it."

Familiar Friend

BlackRoseoftheSea

I suggest using Mean Green and Shout Oxy Carpet (I use on clothes) w/ the scrub brush.
Works wonders!

Familiar Friend

BlackRoseoftheSea
averykae
justkeepdigging

I'm all for gender equality, but that has its own rights movement in my book.
I believe little boys can wear dresses and little girls can play in the mud.
Then uh... *scratches head* that makes you a feminist.

Not really though.
I just mean children shouldn't have to play a gender roles.
They are children.
sweatdrop

Familiar Friend

Odinochka

I'm half and half.
I want to be my own person and have a voice but I don't want job related responsibilities.
I like to have an opinion but I want to be treated like a women; I wanted this specifically when I was pregnant.

Edit:
I want my hubs to be more passionate about our daughter but also be a man about it.
emotion_kirakira
averykae

I like staying at home and love raising my daughter. I like cleaning and cooking and keeping house.
I love to throw small house parties with my family and friends and play 60s wife.
I don't want to go out and work and make money, my husband can do all that. He can be the bread winner and bring home the bacon.
I'm perfectly happy with this set up. And I don't understand why women don't?

If you like that, fine. If that satisfies you and fulfills you, fine.

But it doesn't satisfy or fulfill all of us.

Those of us that don't, we don't' care for being told that we're somehow ******** everything up simply by that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff