Hello diabetes!! 0.02 2.0% [ 1 ]
Hello liver failure! 0.08 8.0% [ 4 ]
....not doing this...just here for the gold.. 0.46 46.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
< 1 2

I'd rather be fat and get to eat all the yummy foods! rofl
Akizakura Hawking
I just voted "hello Diabetes" since I've already got it. XD

But seriously, I'm very thin and I'd rather have a little more weight than be thin like I am. The thinner you are, the colder you get (and the easier you get cold), the easier you get sick.

Yes, I know what you mean when I was little I was to put it franky FAT,
but as soon as I hit my teens I become a skeleton, and man the winters are so cold.
Honestly you are takeing two extremes. Now as most people know their is other eating disorders. Yet honestly you die of both. Becuase if you dont eat your body gets no nutriounce and if you over eat their is to much fat in you body and often can clog your artories causeing heart attack or strock which mainly lead to death. Honestly i dont see any good things about either. A personale point of view is that most low nutrion eating disorder victums are ugly. Because i just dont see the attraction of bones jabbing out of you and your face pressed against your cheeks like a pair of emo pants. With a bald head. Nore is being so huge you can barly move and half the clothes in stores dont fit you so you can only pretty much shop at one store attractive and honestly i would find it uncomftable haveing all that jiggaly fat on me. So really i would choose neither.
Your topic is rather over done.

They're both extremes, and they're both bad. But if I were to pick one, I suppose anorexia. .-. Then I could stuff myself afterwards and wouldn't have to worry about it for awhile. =D

(Actually, that's not true, since my metabolism would get all wack'd up.)
Dinu amaru Anzullu Ziaru
Akizakura Hawking

But seriously, I'm very thin and I'd rather have a little more weight than be thin like I am. The thinner you are, the colder you get (and the easier you get cold), the easier you get sick.

but as soon as I hit my teens I become a skeleton, and man the winters are so cold.

I understand that my sister use to suffer from a eating disorder. Lets just say she liked to puke. and often times it would be somewhat hot in my hosue cause she would be so cold.
Toastaly broth dramallama domokun
Obese. Losing weight is easier than getting over an eating disorder.
|| Polishing my social skills with one more drink and two more pills. ||
Anorexic.
You can hide anorexia to an extent and still look slightly healthy.
Obesity just plain sucks, I would know.
lilanimewings
Dinu amaru Anzullu Ziaru
Akizakura Hawking

I understand that my sister use to suffer from a eating disorder. Lets just say she liked to puke. and often times it would be somewhat hot in my hosue cause she would be so cold.

You said "use to" so hopfully she grew out of that?
No offense but that it creepy, I do not think I could puke on purpose*cringe*
I'd say anorexic.
easier to gain than lose
I can eat all the cool foods to gain weight from thin to average : 3
obese. i think it's really messed up that anyone is saying anorexia at all.. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff