Welcome to Gaia! ::

L-shinigamiluvapples
elise efron
L-shinigamiluvapples
YOU'LL NEVER KNO UR PROB. ONLY 10 SO YOU CANT MEET BUT ALL GUYS SAY THAT. ITS REALLY COOL THAT YOU GET TO MEET PPL ON LINE BUT ITS NOT LIKE THEY CANT SAY UR UGLY AND STOP TALKING TO YOU B/C THEN U KNO UR UGLY. HE SOUNDS SWEET AND I WOULD GIVE HIM A DECENT CHANC. LEAVE HIS REAL THOUGHTS TO HIMSELF AND DONT WHINE CUZ GUYS (AND GIRLS) HATE THAT. AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CHANGE MY SN .

I'm not ten, and at least I don't type in all caps and I use correct grammar, you're the one who is probably ten.
So what if I'm a Zac Efron fan?
Bite me if you got a problem with it.

Thanks for your input though.

i type i all caps b/c i forget to un press the button and i didnt backspace it b/c i didnt want to type it all over again. and i didnt use proper grammar B/C I DIDNT HAVE TO. so how old r u? it makes a difference.

I'm 14, he's 15. We're only a year apart.
I know I can't travel to see him either, so don't bring that up.
okay 14 and 15 are good ages you dont wanna get in over your head too soon. a year apart doesnt make a difference i kno guys that are older so since you cant really ask him out just send him a really sweet valentines day thing-one that say more than " here ya go friend" [hands friend paper card] he must have a serious side somewhere you just need to coax it out. or just have a friend tell him. at least he'll start think about you in a different way. if he stops hanging out with you then he's not worth your time and he doesnt kno wat he's missing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff