• Clambake 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

Unless the males are forced to join the military then it has nothing to do with men's rights issues and as far as I know joining the military is a choice in majority of those countries (in fact the only country I know of there that requires by law for both males and females to serve time in the military is Israel). If somebody wants to be a soldier then that's their choice and they know what they're getting into.

Yeah, cause little Muslim boys totally choose to pick up a rifle or strap on explosives and choose to go kill people. No persuasion from fellow adults going on there.

The difference there being that those are mostly terrorist organizations that allow and fund that, not country governments so it has nothing to do with the country's military. There are exceptions in the case of some corrupt governments obviously but it's not the norm.

If you're going to try to tell me that you know more about those countries than somebody who grew up in one then go ahead and try.

I get that men's rights need work but don't try to say that men in the middle east are lacking the same rights as men here because it's the complete opposite. In some ways they actually have even more rights and far too many.

Except for the right to refuse military duty in a lot of cases. Still wonder how dying on the battlefield is "male privilege" if women can't serve.

But hey, I'm actually not against women serving. If you want to see equal numbers of men and women dying while fighting then that's fine. Least no one can say one has it worse than the other, which in this case, it's the men. Who actually wants to die? You tell me.

They do have the right to refuse military duty, I don't see where you're getting that they don't from. In many of those countries joining the military is optional not a requirement. If you're talking about when there's a war, then yes it's only the men who fight because the women aren't allowed to so it falls onto them by default. Even then not all middle eastern countries force them to join the military, it's half and half . As for the ones that do, I'm not for forced conscription for either gender.

I definitely think women should be able to serve in the military.

Though their exclusion is NOT misogyny. If there was misogyny when it comes to the military, all the guys would say "You ladies go fight in the war. We'll sit here comfortably while you die fighting for us".

But apparently, that goes over the heads of feminists that see "misogyny" everywhere.

Some of the reasons behind the exclusion are misogynistic. It's not because they happen to adore women so much that they don't want them in the military and that they hate men and purposely send them to die like you seem to think. We also weren't just talking about the military, you fell on that because you have no other proof of misandry in those countries.

Every female is a feminist to you automatically. I'm not a feminist and feminists are actually always down my throat for what I think/who I am. I just happen to see things for what they actually are as opposed to being so absorbed in an agenda like you. All you could think about in response to this entire topic is men's rights, all you ever talk about on here is men's rights, all you ever side with is men, it's extremely obvious that you can't see past it even though many men in those countries deserve no less than life behind bars for their injustices.

Quotable Hunter

Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

The difference there being that those are mostly terrorist organizations that allow and fund that, not country governments so it has nothing to do with the country's military. There are exceptions in the case of some corrupt governments obviously but it's not the norm.

If you're going to try to tell me that you know more about those countries than somebody who grew up in one then go ahead and try.

I get that men's rights need work but don't try to say that men in the middle east are lacking the same rights as men here because it's the complete opposite. In some ways they actually have even more rights and far too many.

Except for the right to refuse military duty in a lot of cases. Still wonder how dying on the battlefield is "male privilege" if women can't serve.

But hey, I'm actually not against women serving. If you want to see equal numbers of men and women dying while fighting then that's fine. Least no one can say one has it worse than the other, which in this case, it's the men. Who actually wants to die? You tell me.

They do have the right to refuse military duty, I don't see where you're getting that they don't from. In many of those countries joining the military is optional not a requirement. If you're talking about when there's a war, then yes it's only the men who fight because the women aren't allowed to so it falls onto them by default. Even then not all middle eastern countries force them to join the military, it's half and half . As for the ones that do, I'm not for forced conscription for either gender.

Though their exclusion is NOT misogyny. If there was misogyny when it comes to the military, all the guys would say "You ladies go fight in the war. We'll sit here comfortably while you die fighting for us".

But apparently, that goes over the heads of feminists that see "misogyny" everywhere.

Some of the reasons behind the exclusion are misogynistic. It's not because they happen to adore women so much that they don't want them in the military and that they hate men and purposely send them to die like you seem to think. We also weren't just talking about the military, you fell on that because you have no other proof of misandry in those countries.

Every female is a feminist to you automatically. I'm not a feminist and feminists are actually always down my throat for what I think/who I am. I just happen to see things for what they actually are as opposed to being so absorbed in an agenda like you. All you could think about in response to this entire topic is men's rights, all you ever talk about on here is men's rights, all you ever side with is men, it's extremely obvious that you can't see past it even though many men in those countries deserve no less than life behind bars for their injustices.

I wonder where I said that men who are obviously guilty of crimes deserve to be let free. Just that the thing is, people, but men and women, constantly say that it's a man's duty to fight in wars and such. it may not seem misandry per se, but it gives this expectation towards men in that they have to look death in the face without fear and selfishly sacrifice themselves so that women can live.

So when it comes to that sort of concept, I'm glad I'm not a "real man".

And thanks for assuming, especially since the person that introduced me to the MRM happens to be a woman. I guess because you assume all women are feminists, than that woman that introduced me to the MRM must be a feminist too.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious

Relocate the majority of the human population to Pluto or something.

Can I take things with me?

Nope. Depriving people of their crap would be like icing on a cake.
emotion_dowant

Rude. emotion_donotwant

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

I wonder where I said that men who are obviously guilty of crimes deserve to be let free. Just that the thing is, people, but men and women, constantly say that it's a man's duty to fight in wars and such. it may not seem misandry per se, but it gives this expectation towards men in that they have to look death in the face without fear and selfishly sacrifice themselves so that women can live.

And thanks for assuming, especially since the person that introduced me to the MRM happens to be a woman. I guess because you assume all women are feminists, than that woman that introduced me to the MRM must be a feminist too.

You didn't, I was pointing out that you seem to think men have it just as bad over there and that was your initial stance. And that's because it isn't that way because of misandry necessarily but I actually agree that it shouldn't be anybody's 'duty' to die for anybody.

Except what I said clearly indicated that I know not all women are feminists because I'm not one myself while to you the default is 'feminist unless proven otherwise' and your posts all over the forum speak for themselves.

Enduring Codger

Toxilicks
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious

emotion_dowant

Rude. emotion_donotwant

I'm (hypothetical) ruler of the world!
I can be as rude as I wanna be- MWAHA!
*Cough*

Quotable Hunter

Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

You didn't, I was pointing out that you seem to think men have it just as bad over there and that was your initial stance. And that's because it isn't that way because of misandry necessarily but I actually agree that it shouldn't be anybody's 'duty' to die for anybody.

Except what I said clearly indicated that I know not all women are feminists because I'm not one myself while to you the default is 'feminist unless proven otherwise' and your posts all over the forum speak for themselves.

Well I've never seen a woman fighting for women's rights that wasn't a feminist in one form or another. I've even been called a feminist because I believe that if you're going to have equality, then we should have equal responsibility too such as women getting drafted.

But still, I STILL wonder how men that are forced into war have it better than women who aren't forced into war.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious

emotion_dowant

Rude. emotion_donotwant

*Cough*

Do we get our own places to sleep?

Enduring Codger

Toxilicks
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious
Toxilicks
The Odious

emotion_dowant

Rude. emotion_donotwant

*Cough*

Do we get our own places to sleep?

Eh- sure.
Igloos and doormats for beds, and some eight point billion something candles.
emotion_eyebrow

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

Well I've never seen a woman fighting for women's rights that wasn't a feminist in one form or another. I've even been called a feminist because I believe that if you're going to have equality, then we should have equal responsibility too such as women getting drafted.

But still, I STILL wonder how men that are forced into war have it better than women who aren't forced into war.

Eh, I'm not at all a feminist. I believe in gender neutrality really. I don't believe in ascribing particular roles to a particular gender and I don't look at a person's gender and make an assessment about them, I look at who they are as a person. Almost all of the people who inspire me in my life are male. In fact, I actually love men and to a fault (not that feminists hate men but some of them do).

They definitely have it better than the women over-all and they even have it better than men here. Over there if divorce happens the man takes everything (it varies from country to country obviously but generally), fathers are automatically given custody of the children regardless of who the better parent is, women are forced to stay with abusive partners because they don't have the option to work and support themselves (again it doesn't apply to all the middle eastern countries but a sizeable enough number) or it's socially stigmatized for them to be single mothers, mental disorders (in particular depression and PTSD) are on the rise for women and I'd warrant suicide too because they finally have mental breakdowns and women who are beaten and raped have to go to a justice system that's specifically set up in the favor of men so instead of the criminals getting the punishment they deserve the women get sent right back to the situation they were in and in some countries (and not just in the middle east either, Afghanistan and Pakistan come to mind as well) are even accused of adultery and punished/put to death.

Melly's Senpai

Shapeshifter

Get billions of dollars in cash and save that sh!t at my house for when my rule is over.

And I guess pay off all the debt this damn country has.

Noob

The destruction of all weapons of mass destruction.

pengymengy's Waifu

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm not really sure. I mean, I guess I would try to help people the best I can. I would love to travel and just be able to learn about animation in order to make cartoons.

Quotable Hunter

Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams
Yobyaxes L
Rockstar Dreams

Eh, I'm not at all a feminist. I believe in gender neutrality really. I don't believe in ascribing particular roles to a particular gender and I don't look at a person's gender and make an assessment about them, I look at who they are as a person. Almost all of the people who inspire me in my life are male. In fact, I actually love men and to a fault (not that feminists hate men but some of them do).

They definitely have it better than the women over-all and they even have it better than men here. Over there if divorce happens the man takes everything (it varies from country to country obviously but generally), fathers are automatically given custody of the children regardless of who the better parent is, women are forced to stay with abusive partners because they don't have the option to work and support themselves (again it doesn't apply to all the middle eastern countries but a sizeable enough number) or it's socially stigmatized for them to be single mothers, mental disorders (in particular depression and PTSD) are on the rise for women and I'd warrant suicide too because they finally have mental breakdowns and women who are beaten and raped have to go to a justice system that's specifically set up in the favor of men so instead of the criminals getting the punishment they deserve the women get sent right back to the situation they were in and in some countries (and not just in the middle east either, Afghanistan and Pakistan come to mind as well) are even accused of adultery and punished/put to death.

Really?

Star

Foxydoe
Eugenics. All the retards/defects/undesirables are going in the blender, all the prime examples of human potential are thus required to have at least four children to repopulate the earth with - 'cause man is it gonna get skinny for awhile xd

TRIMMING THE FAT, ********.

Need more than a week, though.

Basically this. Except I wouldn't force people to have babies. God knows we could use a smaller population to share resources.

Questionable Sex Symbol

I'm too dumb and naive and uncultured to rule the Earth tbh.
So I would just leave everything as is, but legalize same-sex marriage and implement anti-discrimination laws worldwide.
I would close the wage gap between men and women and make it so transgender individuals can legally change their name and ID free of charge with no legal issues.

After that I would just do stuff for myself and my loved ones.
Like put us all in high-paid positions of power temporarily and throw a giant party for us and all our favorite celebrities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff