Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Smoker

Mistress Lithias puppy
Anti-Life-Engine
Lexia_Starr
Anti-Life-Engine
Lexia_Starr
Assassin Of the Year
It depends.. what type of abortion. the one with the pills when u are pregnant and its not even a baby, it's just a cluster a cells, need to miscarriage because your body can't handle a baby yet.
Or the type where the girl shows up to the clinic eight times a year..

If I was mayor , every one should at least have one abortion, everything else they should have the baby and/ or put it in adoption, keep it and struggle with life or .. just for thought, have protective sex
or no sex at all...

"Protection" fails and celibacy is unrealistic.

Tubal ligation works just fine, get one or keep your legs together. creating life is immoral, and no better than creating death.

I love the ignorance of biology, psychology, and interpersonal relations mixed with pure slut-shaming sexism.

I'm perfectly aware of all those things saying I'm ignorant isn't show how I am and how what I said was ignorant its just a little insult you a throwing out because you are a glib ******** c**t. who things she's right and you aren't. then you throw out that I'm a bigot ******** you. ******** sluts, and ******** you little pathetic c**t.

Says the sexist wannabe psycho who wants to rape women, calls women cunts to devalue them as people, and has zero clue about relationships.

says the ignorant ******** wit who doesn't understand analogy. and that understanding someones pain and not wanting it to be imposed on them ******** you, throwing around mud because I ******** care about the people wraped up in this pointless traggic comedy.

Hygienic Smoker

Mistress Lithias puppy
GoneCrazyResurrected
Blackrose_Knight
Assassin Of the Year
It depends.. what type of abortion. the one with the pills when u are pregnant and its not even a baby, it's just a cluster a cells, need to miscarriage because your body can't handle a baby yet.
Or the type where the girl shows up to the clinic eight times a year..

If I was mayor , every one should at least have one abortion, everything else they should have the baby and/ or put it in adoption, keep it and struggle with life or .. just for thought, have protective sex
or no sex at all...
Ya, that is super unrealistic though. Celibacy really? I mean come on use your noggin'. That is utterly unrealistic.

Protection fails, a lot really, especially if protection is not used properly.

I don't know of any woman who has had 8 abortions, and even then, who gives a flying ********?

Your idea forces women to be baby machines, that is really, really ******** up mate.

I'm celibate, I've been offered sex from females and have turned it down.

I also don't do drugs or drink alcohol either.

Apparently having some sense of moral character and control over primitive urges is "unrealistic". What a sad ******** generation we are because I know the majority of people our age agree with you because our generation is full of nihilists who have no sense of moral principles beyond their petty hedonistic impulses.

Sounds more like you just can't get it up for the girls. Maybe your more into your own gender and are so deep in the closet you've gotten lost.

bam you are a troll U MUST JUST BE INNEPT. ******** you c**t go ******** kill yourself. save the moral people of society the trouble of bashing your skull in nad pissing in it.

Hygienic Smoker

xtigsx
Dear men stay out of the womb if it gets to hot for you.

dear you, don't use your womb to produce frankstein monsters and I will respect your "body autonomy"

Hygienic Smoker

(1) The presence of pain is bad.
(2) The presence of pleasure is good.
(3) The absence of pain is good, even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone.
(4) The absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom this absence is a deprivation

Hygienic Smoker

god my sword and rhetoric are rusty as ********, I need to actually learn the arguments.
Anti-Life-Engine
god my sword and rhetoric are rusty as ********, I need to actually learn the arguments.
You do, 3 isn't so good.

Hygienic Smoker

Hygienic Smoker

Azg
Anti-Life-Engine
You do, 3 isn't so good.

yeah gonna to have to keep trying though.

Hygienic Smoker

Mistress Lithias puppy
cerisestarlet
GoneCrazyResurrected
cerisestarlet
Anti-Life-Engine
cerisestarlet
It's something that shouldn't be done without lots of consideration but it's a woman's choice.

another person's welfare is not a womans choice, its not her body its not her choice she does not have the right to ******** impose life on anyone just like I don't have the right to impose my fist on her you ******** little face c**t.

What? I don't understand what you are saying. If a woman wants to abort her baby then it is her choice. Why are you being rude and offensive?

Yeah you're right, you really do not understand what he or for that matter what anybody is saying in this thread.

Here's a hint, in a response to a post you made saying "It's a woman's choice" the OP said "But it's a bad choice."

See the distinction there Einstein? OP isn't saying abortion is not a woman's choice, OP is saying making the choice of having an abortion is a bad choice.

We as humans morally judge choices people make, you do it all the time in real life.

Yeah I just blew your mind with my competent reading comprehension skills that you severely lack.

Ok calm down with the insults.

The OP says 'don't do it' so my response was that it's up to a woman if she wants to do it; its not up to anyone else to say do or don't do it.

As for the OPs response to my post, I have responded already saying that it is not always a bad choice.

I didn't understand what the other poster was saying as it was just a troll rambling on about how it is wrong to actually have a baby which is nothing to do with what I had said.

He's just another one of Gaia's resident trolls, according to Mistress, so feel free to ignore him.

Hygienic Smoker

Hygienic Smoker

Anti-Life-Engine
Azg
Anti-Life-Engine
You do, 3 isn't so good.

Perhaps, explain good then define why some experiences are that, so your generalizing isn't so broad.

Hygienic Smoker

Azg
Anti-Life-Engine
Azg
Anti-Life-Engine
You do, 3 isn't so good.

Perhaps, explain good then define why some experiences are that, so your generalizing isn't so broad.

good can only be created via destroying deprivation via destroy need the biology or psychology creates. its best to just not create the addiction or psychology to begin with because nature will only clean up some of that mess biology creates and a lot of people and animals are just going to be ******** its better just end the game because its a pretty s**t game. its replicating a molecule for just the sake that it can chemcial engine compelling humans and animals to keep it going animals arent' even after surivial of their species they are after comfort they don't even know they exist or death exist they only know "the pain's coming again. better do something" and that's not living that's disgusting.
Most of this thread is arguing morals (opinions). Opinions are not correct, and they are not incorrect. Arguing the same opinions over and over again isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hygienic Smoker

Chicken Zombie
Most of this thread is arguing morals (opinions). Opinions are not correct, and they are not incorrect. Arguing the same opinions over and over again isn't going to get you anywhere.

morals aren't opinion they are facts there are good actions that impose less suffering, and bad actions that violate other entities wills and impose suffering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff