Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Smoker

Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine
Just skip the getting an abortion every time and get permanently fixed. probably cheaper. rofl

Most docs won't do it for any woman under 35 - and even then it's a struggle.

it should be done though. yeah the cultural is all natalist bullshit.

Hygienic Smoker

Toxi Tovi
Anti-Life-Engine
Just skip the getting an abortion every time and get permanently fixed. probably cheaper. rofl

Well I'm sure a lot of women would agree with you, myself included. I know that I don't want children- neither does my fiance. However, if you're under a certain age and/or haven't had children yet, then most doctors would just send you away.
I've inquired about it with my own doctor, and I was told that I was too young to make such a life changing decision, to give it more time. I'm 20, for reference.

I'm more aggressive I don't not only don't want children I think creating life is a crime on par if not worse than murder. the death is guaranteed the suffering imposed after than is all up to dice. and the life itself doesn't' create anything the universe needs. "wah I want to feel better about my mortality better have a kid and let it run tthrough the same bullshit and this s**t can just keep repeating GO TEAM HUMAYUNS."

Liberal Receiver

Anti-Life-Engine
Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine

Eh, I don't disagree, but I know a few women that have actively been trying to be sterilized since 21 with no luck.
Kinda stupid to wait until 35, then she's really only got four or five more years of producing a healthy child anyway.
At least lower it to 25. And don't remove ovaries, just cut, tie, and burn the tubes, if they're really that desperate eggs can still be harvested.

Hygienic Smoker

Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine
Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine

Eh, I don't disagree, but I know a few women that have actively been trying to be sterilized since 21 with no luck.
Kinda stupid to wait until 35, then she's really only got four or five more years of producing a healthy child anyway.
At least lower it to 25. And don't remove ovaries, just cut, tie, and burn the tubes, if they're really that desperate eggs can still be harvested.

I think the laws should be it mandatory.
Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine
Jason0690
Anti-Life-Engine

IUD's are actually MORE effective at preventing pregnancy. I'm really upset because because normally its an easy 3min procedure, I have friends with them who love them, but I tried 3 TIMES at the clinic while on my period with 3 different doctors, all whom were very experienced at inserting them.

Basically the last woman who tried told me the last time she hadn't been able to insert one was over a year ago so I broke her record... >.<

She then also told me I'd have to get at least local anesthetic or perhaps general anesthetic and ultrasounds to help them see what was going on & to help placement so I'd have to book a special appointment to have all of that done. I'm on holiday on my next period, so it means I have to wait 2 months to try again.

Apparently my cervix is extremely tiny and super duper tight, even on my period WITH drugs to help dilate it. Pretty much means I definitely need to find some form of effective birth control because if ever I DID get pregnant, an abortion would likely require a hospital procedure. (Depending on whether I found out immediately or not, because meds would probably be the easier option over surgery.) Pregnancy would also be difficult.

Green Smoker

Anti-Life-Engine
Toxi Tovi
Anti-Life-Engine

Well I'm sure a lot of women would agree with you, myself included. I know that I don't want children- neither does my fiance. However, if you're under a certain age and/or haven't had children yet, then most doctors would just send you away.
I've inquired about it with my own doctor, and I was told that I was too young to make such a life changing decision, to give it more time. I'm 20, for reference.

I'm probably going to get a vasectomy...not sure how to even start that though. sweatdrop
I think it's the same premise- you have to be a certain age. And, not all vasectomies can be reversed, just as a precautionary warning.

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

What if a guy wanted to get an abortion too. :c
Sexist much?

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
hey look it's an abortion thread

Invisible Senshi

Abortions is not a difficult experience. -_-"

Have you ever have a loved one go through an abortion?
I cannot say I loved her, but my cousin got a few abortions. I'm not joking. That thing just sat there and laughed about it. She knew that no one in the house was for it, but she joked about it anyway.

Have you ever considered one?
I am not sure how to answer this question. I think I made the choice to not have children by specific men. (Then again, I should get my tubes tied...)

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Anti-Life-Engine

I'm more aggressive I don't not only don't want children I think creating life is a crime on par if not worse than murder. the death is guaranteed the suffering imposed after than is all up to dice. and the life itself doesn't' create anything the universe needs. "wah I want to feel better about my mortality better have a kid and let it run tthrough the same bullshit and this s**t can just keep repeating GO TEAM HUMAYUNS."

Thank you.

User Image
Have I considered abortion?

Yes.

I have never had one. I'm actually going through an odd phase right now, not sure if it's my period that has been disrupted or if I have early signs of pregnancy or what. I've been on birth control for the past 2 years but in the case that I do end up pregnant, I have discussed this matter with my parents and my boyfriend and they are all extremely supportive of my decision (if) I was to be pregnant. I would get an abortion immediately.

As far as emotional effects of an abortion, I don't want a child. Not now or within the next 5 years.

Hygienic Smoker

XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine

Thank you.

User Image

you are welcome? sweatdrop
you are anti-natalist as well?

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Anti-Life-Engine

Quote:
Each one of us was harmed by being brought into existence. That harm is not negligible, because the quality of even the best lives is very bad—and considerably worse than most people recognize it to be. Although it is obviously too late to prevent our own existence, it is not too late to prevent the existence of future possible people.

― David Benatar, Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence
Does that answer your question?

Hygienic Smoker

XxRagingHomosexualxX
Anti-Life-Engine

Quote:
Each one of us was harmed by being brought into existence. That harm is not negligible, because the quality of even the best lives is very bad—and considerably worse than most people recognize it to be. Although it is obviously too late to prevent our own existence, it is not too late to prevent the existence of future possible people.

― David Benatar, Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence
Does that answer your question?

going to assume you are but, quoting someone wouldn't answer the question, I haven't got around to reading his book yet. sad
going to just assume you are though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces