Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

As a man it is beyond obvious that my views on abortion are basically completely irrelevant and should not be considered, however I would still say that I support abortion for those who want it.

User Image

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It is a SIN to get an abortion that's why you feel guilty afterwards...Jesus will forgive you if you confess your sins and ask him into your heart...don't make excuses for bad decisions neutral

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
II Earl Grey II
User Image

As a man it is beyond obvious that my views on abortion are basically completely irrelevant and should not be considered, however I would still say that I support abortion for those who want it.

User Image

You have issues sir...

Indulgent Partner

crystalpraise
It is a SIN to get an abortion that's why you feel guilty afterwards...Jesus will forgive you if you confess your sins and ask him into your heart...don't make excuses for bad decisions neutral
I have thrown in my lot with "the other team" far as Christianity goes. So, at this point it's go big or go home.

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
I have thrown in my lot with "the other team" far as Christianity goes. So, at this point it's go big or go home.

I'm confused are you agreeing with me or not...lol rolleyes

Indulgent Partner

crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

I disagree with the Christian concept of sin in general. I am a witch, and since, in Christian dogma, I am not rooting for team God, it means I am automatically team Devil. In short, I don't care what your god may or may not think of me or my actions. He isn't my god, i dont beleive in him, I don't have to bow my head to his threats. So calling me a sinner (no matter the action) doesn't work. I don't feel ashamed or guilted or bad. But since in your dogma I am Team Devil (because I don't believe in your god) it's go big or go home.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
Naked Bacon
Areolyn
I honestly think if you have the mentality of an adult who is ready to make a choice that can't be reversed(most of the time) then you should have a choice. If you're 40 and up, no question should be asked about regrets. 40 and under you should have a exam done to see if you're truly ready for it.
If you can't find out why you really want a procedure like tied tubes, hysterectomy, vasectomy, or the little springs that cause scarring, then you should wait until you find out what you truly want in life. I like that we can have these procedures, and I really want them to be more accessible, but its hard when you have an 18 year old starting in that they want it done because kids are icky and gross and they wanna party all night and day, then they should really think about it.

I know for sure why I don't want kids. I have severe anxiety around small children and infants alike.
I can't stand hearing crying. I CANNOT stand it. I have problems with certain noises being triggers for bad behavior and honestly would not want to put myself in that position such as beating the kid or something and end up in prison. I don't think I would like to see my body transform the way it does to have something I don't want and can't handle. As much of an immature kid as I am I do not tolerate kids being 'brats' and little smart asses. My brother is one of those. I hate it. If my doctors here in Texas weren't such little fart faces when it comes to choices on child bearing, I wouldn't have this problem. They are already having a hard time dealing with me being gay. My family physician still thinks I should get married(heaven forbid I like girls more as a bi but oh well)
Sorry for the venting I get way too worked up on these subjects lol sweatdrop

I think that's good in theory, just might be hard to judge. For example, people who are super vehement about it. How can you tell if they're super vehement because they really are like that or they're super vehement because they're overcompensating? I've known so many people who were all hardcore who ended up changing their minds. Though I think that in some cases it could be more clear-cut. Like those who have disorders and things.

Not wanting to beat them sounds like a good reason lol I have that problem with eating noises and clinking noises, and some other high pitched noises. I get so angry. I don't think I'd be a good roommate let alone a good parent... They say you're supposed to calm down a bit but there are plenty of abusive parents so that obviously isn't always the case.

That's exactly the problem though, you can't tell when someone is serious and when they want to do it on a whim. Its probably the reason why its so hard to get it done now. You have the people are actually serious, and then you have people who keep thinking they're serious and then the next checkup they're having a kid.

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

I disagree with the Christian concept of sin in general. I am a witch, and since, in Christian dogma, I am not rooting for team God, it means I am automatically team Devil. In short, I don't care what your god may or may not think of me or my actions. He isn't my god, i dont beleive in him, I don't have to bow my head to his threats. So calling me a sinner (no matter the action) doesn't work. I don't feel ashamed or guilted or bad. But since in your dogma I am Team Devil (because I don't believe in your god) it's go big or go home.

Don't hurt yourself because of guilt darling Satan hates you he wants you to die and be eternally lost! Jesus died because he loves you and he wants you to have a relationship with you ...he can save you from anything no matter how far deep into it you are just call out to him and you will be saved!

Indulgent Partner

crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

Don't hurt yourself because of guilt darling Satan hates you he wants you to die and be eternally lost! Jesus died because he loves you and he wants you to have a relationship with you ...he can save you from anything no matter how far deep into it you are just call out to him and you will be saved!
yayaya. Heard that shpeil since I was old enough to walk. I found my peace, my comfort, and my salvation in other Gods. I don't need saving, I am great where I am at thanks.

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

yayaya. Heard that shpeil since I was old enough to walk. I found my peace, my comfort, and my salvation in other Gods. I don't need saving, I am great where I am at thanks.

You are not happy and you will never be happy until you have a true revelation...one that you find outside of your family and devil worshipping you would have authority over those "Demons" if you switched sides ...but they won't tell u that stare

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

You are not happy and you will never be happy until you have a true revelation...one that you find outside of your family and devil worshipping you would have authority over those "Demons" if you switched sides ...but they won't tell u that stare

Dafuq you talking about

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Areolyn
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

Dafuq you talking about

I don't think I was talking 2 u... stare

Indulgent Partner

crystalpraise

So presumptuous. So egotistical. You will turn no one to Christ informing them of what the should, or should not be feeling. You are no mind reader, don't act like one. Allow me the autonomy to define my own feelings. Don't take them away from me. I am pretty sure I know what the hell I am talking about.

I found home, community, support, love, acceptance, guidance in my my coven. I found leaders I can respect, wise counsel I can go to in times of need. I found hate, judgement, rape threats, death threats, self hatred, and isolation in Christianity. I was never so miserable, then when I was a Christian. Even then, I can't reconcile a deity that commands its Chosen People to dash women and children of enemies on rocks. I don't condone genocide, even if your god gave his only son, that doesn't reconcile genocide for me. If I die, and find myself at heaven's gate, I will have a mighty laugh, and ask to go to hell. I won't placate a murderous God. Take a look at the Old Testimate, rife with murder of unbelievers. If that is your god, I refuse him.

I don't summon demons, I barely believe the Christian conceptualization of malevolent spiritual beings. I find it rude you call my deities demons. I sure as hell don't have any authority over those I worship, I work in reverence of them.

You poor sweet summer child. Your Church lies to you. That is one of them.

I don't want your saving, I don't want to worship your murderous, jealous, god. I will have none of it.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
crystalpraise
Areolyn
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

Dafuq you talking about

I don't think the op was asking for people to talk about sins...but you mentioned it.... emotion_yatta
Who are they? The demons? I am actually curious.

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Areolyn
crystalpraise
Areolyn
crystalpraise
Blackrose_The_Knight
crystalpraise

Dafuq you talking about

I don't think the op was asking for people to talk about sins...but you mentioned it.... emotion_yatta
Who are they? The demons? I am actually curious.

I was talking to the Witch lady...if you are just a regular person who has no knowledge of the occult I'm not going to talk to you about "Demons"
wink oh no ...wait don't tell me that you are another abortion supporter...lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces