Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, I would just like to say first off that I am neither for, nor against abortion. no, I dont like the idea of it, and I would never do it myself, I believe its a womans right, and a personal choice. However, I do not believe abortion is art. If you havent heard about this already, please click here and read this article. This is an open disscussion to anyone who would like to participate.

Sparkly Lunatic

....whoa...I usually try to refrain from using bad language on the discussion, but that is one ******** up b***h. Sure, I'm against abortion, but I understand it's a woman's body and she has the choice..but still this is just..what the ********?
...wow. I'm hungery now.

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Did you honestly take perezhilton.com seriously! I mean, that site is for gossip and stupidity. I get on there when I want a few laughs but every topic discussed there has a 99% chance of being a joke.

I'm pro-choice by the way.
Alexa_SugarDragon
Did you honestly take perezhilton.com seriously! I mean, that site is for gossip and stupidity. I get on there when I want a few laughs but every topic discussed there has a 99% chance of being a joke.

just because its perez hilton doesnt mean its not true.
I think she might be mentally ill and need to go on medications. eek
If she had created some kind of abstract diagram of the stages of abortion, it could be called art.
But killing feti over and over again just to make new ones to kill is screwed up.
It is not art in any way. I support abortion, pro-choice, but not like that. This is like, "Let's get a chicken egg, and we'll smash it just when it's about to hatch. After the first one dies, we'll take another one and repeat the procedure." WTF. You don't use a human embryo or whatever as a PROJECT if you're going to repeatedly destroy it. And the thing with so much artificial insemination is kinda gross as well. There was absolutely NO NEED for her to repeatedly abort in a nine month period. It's not like something different happens each time, it's basically a failed fetus every time. Aborting that many times for "art" is a disgrace, and I hope that if this girl won't ever be able to get pregnant again.
It totally shames art. Art is something creative, insightful, and unique. While creative and unique, this was NOT insightful. It's ridiculously disgusting and although I normally do not consider abortion to be murder, REPEATING abortions like that IS murder in my eyes. DDDDD:

[yeah, there's my rant.]

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
there are so many things wrong with this, that I don't even know were to begin. User Image scream

Distinct Seeker

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm disgusted.

Abortion is one thing, a womans free choice, etc, but this is EXACTLY what I mean when I hate people abusing the system.
bluedhalia
Alexa_SugarDragon

and second off check the top of the page

"How Fake Are They???? Let Us Tell You!"

chances are you stumbled across a fake stories section

thats the article about heidi and spencer. i dare you to click it.
Wow. I'm pro-choice and everything, but that seems a bit extreme...and dangerous.
I couldn't see the link due to the blockage at my high school, but by the sound of your title I'm going to have to say no. Just no.

):<

Will edit later after I read for my opinion.

Dapper Humorist

Damien Hurst get off your pedestal, we have a new gimmick!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff