Welcome to Gaia! ::

0K i WENT OUT WiTH THiS ONE GUY F0R LiKE 5 M0THS.. THEN WE BR0KE UP BECAUSE HE MOVED LiKE AN H0UR AWAY FR0M ME AND i NEVER SAW HiM AS MUCH. BUT WE STiLL L0VE EACHOTHER ALOT AND WE ARE REAL KEWL FRiENDZ AND i TRUST HiM WiTH EVERYTHiNG.... CEPT LATLEY iVE BEEN N0TiCiNG THAT HE LiEZ T0 ME ALOT AB0UT EVERYTHiNG SERiOUS AND THAT HE HAD CHEATED 0N ME WHEN WE WENT 0UT. crying i WOULD F0RGiVE HiM iF HE WOULD JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH BUT iM AFRAiD T0 ASK HiM B0UT THE CHEATiNG THiNG, BUT HE W0NT TELL ME THE TRUTH AB0UT ANYTHiNG ELSE AND i KN0W HE iS LYiNG T0 ME ALL THE TiME... redface crying
WE WANT TO G0 0UT AGAiN S00N, BUT iDK ...

iS THiS GUY TREATiN ME LiKE HiS H0E?? crying
y34 gr1l d4t f001 15 tr34t1n j00 l1k3 4 h03 j00 b3773r l00s3 d4 z3r0 4nd g3t w1t d4 h3r0
Guy's like that are scum and you shouldn't date them. Hell, If I was in a situation with a girl like that I would just say "******** it" and leave. but then again im the kinda person that doesnt really take lip from no one XD and if they treat me like s**t ill treat them like s**t back...ten fold.
M4RiS4_08
0K i WENT OUT WiTH THiS ONE GUY F0R LiKE 5 M0THS.. THEN WE BR0KE UP BECAUSE HE MOVED LiKE AN H0UR AWAY FR0M ME AND i NEVER SAW HiM AS MUCH. BUT WE STiLL L0VE EACHOTHER ALOT AND WE ARE REAL KEWL FRiENDZ AND i TRUST HiM WiTH EVERYTHiNG.... CEPT LATLEY iVE BEEN N0TiCiNG THAT HE LiEZ T0 ME ALOT AB0UT EVERYTHiNG SERiOUS AND THAT HE HAD CHEATED 0N ME WHEN WE WENT 0UT. crying i WOULD F0RGiVE HiM iF HE WOULD JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH BUT iM AFRAiD T0 ASK HiM B0UT THE CHEATiNG THiNG, BUT HE W0NT TELL ME THE TRUTH AB0UT ANYTHiNG ELSE AND i KN0W HE iS LYiNG T0 ME ALL THE TiME... redface crying
WE WANT TO G0 0UT AGAiN S00N, BUT iDK ...

iS THiS GUY TREATiN ME LiKE HiS H0E?? crying

Fix your ******** grammar and spelling, then I'll get back to you.

Capitalize your ******** "I"s and stop using 0 for Os.
OMG!!!!!!The guy is sooooooooo rude 2 u!!!!!
My eyes. cry
Well you don't deserve him then. Move along and you could find a guy who will put you upon himself.
First off, he's treating you like a ho, and you're allowing it. Stop doing that.

Secondly, you just commited Syntax Genocide! burning_eyes My english major senses are screaming! Seriously, take a typing course, it literally hurts to read your post.
iT iS HARDER T0 TYPE LiKE THiS THEN iT iS T0 TYPE N0RMALLY.

In other words, if you speak as well as you type, you deserve everything that happens to you. smile
Okay people. quit being asswipes. She is obviously upset and being assholes isn't going to help any. Would you care for people to be asses to you if you were upset? There are times when it is right to point out annoying things and seem to be an a**, but this isn't one of them.
First, learn to type.
Second, drop the scumbag.
Third... living an hour away is not a big deal and if you weren't so much into him that an hour's trip was a big deal, I'd say things weren't meant to be in the first place.

Fashionable Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
First off he fails...

I don't know why you waste your time on him, he is obviously a loser who just wants to play...go find another

You should cut your ties and move on whitout looking back...be strong and courageous have some pride as a woman girl.

Love/time is wasted on guys like that...and even more time is wasted on crying about it.

You won't miss him...you'll miss the person you thought he was...which will hapen whether or not you continue to let him play with you.
Drop him. Stop talking to him all together. You don't need that s**t. And if he is your first real love I can understand it will be difficult. That's why you get with your friends and eat tons of ice cream. And cry and b***h about boys. It will help, my girl friends do it. Also, find you a real man that wants to take care of you, or that will support you in all you do. Not some scum bag that treats you like an afterthought.
Ashreyel
iT iS HARDER T0 TYPE LiKE THiS THEN iT iS T0 TYPE N0RMALLY.

In other words, if you speak as well as you type, you deserve everything that happens to you. smile

WELL ITS JUST AS EASY FOR ME AND IM USED TO IT.........
I ASKED FOR YOUR ADVISE ANYWAYS, NOT TO BUG BE BOUT THE WAY I TYPE...
Reeyon
Guy's like that are scum and you shouldn't date them. Hell, If I was in a situation with a girl like that I would just say "f**k it" and leave. but then again im the kinda person that doesnt really take lip from no one XD and if they treat me like s**t ill treat them like s**t back...ten fold.

OK BUT LIKEHE TELLS ME HE LOVES ME AND IM EVERYTHING TO HIM...
THAT WHY I REALLY DONT KNOW =/ crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces