Welcome to Gaia! ::

You are tired of this life, things that happened to you and how things worked out for you. You walk up to a massive machine stuck into the wall of a building with no windows and a dome roof. The top of the machine reads.

New Lives.

You slip in a small card and a screen comes up with a four to five lines worth of typing space, and the cursor types out a question above the space.

You want to buy a new life? What life would you life to buy? Write down in the paragraph below what you would want your new life to be like.

*blink blink blink*
Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh......?????? I don't know?
My life isn't prefect, but it's mine and I like it. I couldn't picture anything being different for me. I wouldn't really want anything to be different. Maybe a couple of things, but what's life without some problems? Ya know?
I would like to be a child again. Forever. And if this machine ******** with me, then I'll just have to ******** with it some.
I think it is a good thing that no one is actually going to ask me that for serious cause I would be like cookies? could their be cookies? or something dumb like that just cause I was hyper and then I would be screwed! xp heart heart
I like my life as it is.
Sure it's crazy and sometimes dull as hell, but it's not horrible. And I'd like to see how it's gonna play out. :}
good thread..

im not sure what i would want.. i would think that exchanging my life would be like giving up.. but..
i wish i could sing.. beautifully.
i'd like to be vocals in a popular band.
and i'd like the band members to be my best friends, who are also talented..

it's a dream that sadly, can't come true for me.
Such a whimsical idea.

Alright machine, I want a new life in which I can live in logical peace and not be pestered with emotional luggage. I want to spend my days lounging in libraries or tinkering away with clockwork and mechanics. No more wars, no more mindless violence. I want logic and its holy goodness to be the reigning patriarch.

Please?

What if I beat the machine?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas