Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think V8 tastes awesome!
Better than soda.
Better than Juice?
It has a lot of sodium in it but that can be canceled out by water right?
I like to swish it in my mouth :3

Costco sells huge packs of tiny cans that are easy to transport <3
LOL
yeah I guess.

i adore it.
i stopped drinking soda pop and started drinking that.
heart

lollipop f u c k u p___x

i adore it.
i stopped drinking soda pop and started drinking that.
heart

It's got tons of vitamins and potassium and lutien which is good for your eye sight... not to mention it tastes amazing!!

I have a problem with soda where it causes a lot of mucus to build up in my throat... V8 doesn't do this biggrin

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Psh.

Veggie Juice?

Not my Thing. When I drink something, it should not taste like anything I would force myself to eat in the first place.

Maybe the fruit blend kind, but I drink soda for the fizz-y.
i like to buy the low-sodium version
i have a fear that too much sodium in my diet will have me gaining/ keeping "water-weight"
but i try to stick to water for the most part, it's the best thing in the whole universe

Shirtless Fatcat

i like the taste of veggies be accompanied by body....

i dunno, the V8splash was kinda sweet, i remember when they gave it away for free when they were testing it's effectiveness with kids.

but personally i'm addicted to apple cider.

Reinik's Partner

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

7,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I've never really had a V8 I don't think. I do like their smoothies though. They're deeeelicious heart
ANY food-related liquid is a better choice than pop, IMO; which's just liquid sugar and preservatives!

Pop will kill you in so many ways and take from the quality of the days which you DO live.

... and V8 is really good for you, not just 'not bad'.

If you want candy, then you should go for fruit or yogurt stuff... like yogurt-covered raisins and things like that.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Yuck, it tastes like cold pasta sauce.

Dainty Doll

It's alright, but I've always preferred either juice or making my own smoothies.

Ladykiller

User Image

I don't know man, the thought of drinking vegetables still kind of weirds me out. I don't mind drinking fruit smoothies or anything, it's just....vegetables.

I'm trying to quit the soda anyways.
When I was younger, I didn't drink it at all (astonishingly, considering my family are hardcore pepsi fanatics).

I caved in and started drinking sodas, packed on some weight and then realized that soda makes me feel kind of gross. Like my insides are rotting. bleh.User Image

Dainty Doll

Brackenfae
ANY food-related liquid is a better choice than pop, IMO; which's just liquid sugar and preservatives!

Pop will kill you in so many ways and take from the quality of the days which you DO live.

... and V8 is really good for you, not just 'not bad'.

If you want candy, then you should go for fruit or yogurt stuff... like yogurt-covered raisins and things like that.

Okay, personally I hate drinking pop or anything other than fruit juice, milk or water.

But the bit in bold is just ridiculous bullshit!
Just because something's unhealthy, it won't automatically kill you and make you miserable.
Nah, V8's weird.

I drink mainly just Diet Coke, tea and fruit juice.

I'm pretty healthy and happy.
i dislike v8 i used 2 drink like6-7 cans of deit coke a day now i am down 2 1 or 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff