Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were you made to watch this video that i speak of below????

yes 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
no 0.39024390243902 39.0% [ 16 ]
maybe.... 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 4 ]
DOES IT MATTER!!...I SAW IT!!!@,@ 0.36585365853659 36.6% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 >

wtf was that!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

have any of you guys seen that video.........it was flippin' disgusting!!!!!!
i did'nt know what it was and i went to my friends place and he was like....watch the video...it's mad' funny....and i'm like...okay!!..i like funny things....but then i saw two girls and i was like...."y u showin me this".....and then.......EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!MY eyes!!!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes stressed stressed stressed

just when you thought that you saw eveything.....*vomit*....if you seen it...what is your was your reaction to this videoooo...

if you have'nt seeen it.....STAY AWAY I WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah...its like 2 girls 1 finger...similar experience
Oh jesus ******** christ. A friend tricked me into seeing it and I had nightmares for a ******** week..I still can't eat ice cream out of an ice cream cone. Everytime I think about it I gag... =(
Never seen it. By the title I'm guessing it's something pretty disgusting.
What exactly happen? They did the happy dance? They Vomited on each other? What?

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The are literally hundreds of thousands or videos on the internet. I'm very sorry it bothered you (and it would have bothered me as well) but that description is vague and there are probably loads of videos like that.
Made of sticks
What exactly happen? They did the happy dance? They Vomited on each other? What?
they ate s**t...literally.
i did'nt even want to see the japanese version...i heard that one was just as bad...maybe even nastierrrrrr...... gonk gonk gonk ....y did i see it!!!!!!!!!!!!y!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Muffin
Made of sticks

Ewww yuckie!
Mrs.Muffin....i feeel your pain...i feel your pain.......
Made of sticks
Mrs. Muffin
Made of sticks

Ewww yuckie!
*wrinkles nose* exactly crying

Carnation: it buuuuuuurnssssss lol burning_eyes
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!it DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burning_eyes burning_eyes .....i can't eat coffee ice cream and i will never look at that cup the same way ever again.......sadlyyyy.. gonk gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff