Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you want to die?
What song would you like to have played at your funeral?
1. After a long wonderful life, warm in my bed.
2. Brighter Side by OPM, and maybe Everything's Gonna Be Alright by Bob Marley.
with the of my life in my arms
and im not sure probably something stupid weird upbeat and part of my heritage oh rosa helikopter for my sweedish half
1) Hmm... Well, I'd like to die without any pain, like... Never waking up. But the way society is these days, that might not happen.
2) Either Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam or Spirit In The Sky by Norman Greenbaum.
fighting for something I beleive in
leave out all the rest

1.In my sleep. Something that doesn't cause me pain.
2.Heavy Eyes by The Depereciation Guild.

God, I just thought about how misrable the world would be if I were dead...
D:

1. I guess it would be selfish to want to be the first of my friends to die, heh. Otherwise, I guess just something quick and relatively painless would be nice.

2. Dunno. I've never really thought about it. Maybe the theme song to Power Rangers or something, haha. Just to get people to lighten up. XD

Tipsy Kitten

Probably a painless, quick death by natural causes and not caused by a disease.
And I'd want Ain't Afraid to Die by Dir en grey played

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh gosh its so hard to choose

Maybe that one song "Everybody Hurts" by REM, but I have 5 more I can't recall right now xd

And how I die? Uhm I don't really care as long as I don't have to live healthy for like 150 years xd
Either of old age in my sleep with no pain, or in some extremely epic way, like standing on the top of a cliff and at the exact same time, a helicopter starts plummeting, and a submarine leaps clear out of the sea and both hit me at the same time. biggrin

"Don't Fear the Reaper" - Blue Oyster Cult
As a hero while trying to save somones life.

xD Superman!

Or just at a old age when I'm crazy old man in a rocking chair shooting at dem' kids on my lawn!
After a long and successful life. I don't really care how.

Farewell Fix by Reveille...and also The End by the Doors. I don't care if the latter is cliche. >_>
Idk and some opeth song!
Kicking Satan in the shin after the Apocalypse happens biggrin And the song I want to be played would have to be something dramatic to make a shin-kicking seem like a really important thing! XD
Asleep, in my bed. A song I've never thought about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff