Welcome to Gaia! ::

I turn 18 about 3 weeks. [March 15]
I want to have a party, but I'm very poor, so I dont have much money. I live in a trailer, so there isn't much room.

So the only things I have come up with are Bowling, Roller Skating, Ice skating, or lazer tag.
Do you guys know any other in-expensive party ideas other than Chucky Cheeses?
Its winter here so its not like I can have a beach party :/

I'm maybe going to be inviting between 10 and 15 people.
For my 18th birthday friends took me to lunch anywhere I wanted (Olive Garden) and then we walked over to the movies. Nothing huge, there was in fact just four of us, and my at the time lover wasn't there, and I was so throat-sick I couldn't speak. Regardless, I thought it was pretty nice.
Have a nice party with your close friends biggrin Mine was 18/02 and I havent any party, just a birthday cake and champagne with my parents and in this Thursday, and also second time, but just alone with my girlfriend biggrin It was very romantic and I get best birthday 'gift' ever heart Not sex... but still very hot 4laugh But it would happen anyway with birthday or without them wink So, 18th birthday doesnt mean a big and fancy party, even when you can afford it.

Red's Honey Bun

plan a party for yourself with your friends.
flying away...
happy birthday
just have fun with friends
you can still have a beech partie eventhough its winter
x

..to somewhere special

Red's Honey Bun

You can make favors, bake your own cake go to the dollar store and there you can buy all kinds of cool stuff..........cheap. Just invite a few of your closest friends and play games, talk listen to music eat popcorn and watch a good movie...........Happy 18th Birthday!!
Go buy a lotto ticket.

Dapper Humorist

Pandemonium Panda
I turn 18 about 3 weeks. [March 15]
I want to have a party, but I'm very poor, so I dont have much money. I live in a trailer, so there isn't much room.

So the only things I have come up with are Bowling, Roller Skating, Ice skating, or lazer tag.
Do you guys know any other in-expensive party ideas other than Chucky Cheeses?
Its winter here so its not like I can have a beach party :/

I'm maybe going to be inviting between 10 and 15 people.

You could always go with theEnglish tradition of getting sloshed.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Why not get a tent, warm clothes and you and friends go camping, have a party on the field, maybe (since US laws different) get a little drink has a cheap party like that.

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Happy early Birthday, first and foremost.

The best kind of party is a simple one. I suggest ordering pizza with friends and watching movies... or just goofing off.

[I'd also endorse the other suggestions that were mentioned before mine...]

Shameless Fatcat

On my 18th my best friend came out, and we went to the local adult store, tried on some fancy corsets and things, giggled at some naughty stuff, scanned a few naughty books, bought p***s-shaped candy, and went out to lunch. It was enough for me.
Errrrrr... If I had no money I'd crash a McDonalds with all my friends. :3
Get drunk...

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Chuck E Cheese is actually kinda expensive O.o
lazer tag it;s fun i used to play when i was younger an

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items