Welcome to Gaia! ::

Belonging To Night
redroosters
Belonging To Night
It has the potential to get very bad. Just make a promise to yourself that you'll see it through.

I counter with Wintersun.

That's some intense music. It almost makes me want to take up the air guitar. xp

There's nothing I can say after Jari shreds.
redroosters
Belonging To Night
redroosters
Belonging To Night
It has the potential to get very bad. Just make a promise to yourself that you'll see it through.

That's some intense music. It almost makes me want to take up the air guitar. xp

This is now a music thread
It only affects you if you let it. Also, women tend to avoid the "I am so lonely" guys.
Agreed, posting tune
Anyhow I just feel really out of place, people can sense it too I'm not strange or socially retarded. Its almost as if their social needs are fulfilled by those more like-minded or cooler. Im transient in my social network, its almost like Im the narrator from Invisible Man.
redroosters
Belonging To Night
redroosters
Belonging To Night

So wait. Jari as in Ensiferum Jari? I always wondered where he went.
God Emperor Akhenaton
redroosters
Belonging To Night
redroosters
Belonging To Night

So wait. Jari as in Ensiferum Jari? I always wondered where he went.

He's been working on the aptly-named Time album for many years now. It has yet to see release.

Blessed Sex Symbol

redroosters
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
redroosters
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Well I've heard that you actually CAN die from a broken heart. It's said that the bottom of the heart will drop like a balloon .______.'' Not sure if it's legit but it scares me D:

Sounds like Facebook lies.

Perhaps, it's from that "Did you know" stuff, it's been pretty popular.

I don't know what that is.

Oh well there's this page called "Did you know" and it posts pictures with random facts.
I've only been alone for a few days, and....I am curious about this myself. I really, genuinely, truly am afraid I will become someone who will feel lonely, miserable and awful without someone to love who loves me back...
milklim
I've only been alone for a few days, and....I am curious about this myself. I really, genuinely, truly am afraid I will become someone who will feel lonely, miserable and awful without someone to love who loves me back...

Hey, it happens. You're pretty, it won't affect you for long.
redroosters
milklim

Hey, it happens. You're pretty, it won't affect you for long.
Haha, I'm...not so sure about that (and I really, really don't feel or think I am pretty, but thank you). I guess what I am also worried about is not being able to love again, or fearing love and trying to start a new relationship. u__u Since I just recently had a split and I still have slight feelings for the person, even if they are fading away...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff