< 1 2 3

Gak!
Labels are for:
-Clothes
-Boxes and Packaging
-Work
-Food.

Labels are not for humans!
Congrats you are yourself! I really hate putting labels on people.
I consider a nerd to be someone who's completely obsessed with something (like me being a tv-nerd), so if I'd put a label on you, that would be it, for your videogames thing..

Otherwise, you're just.. smart, I guess.

Both is great. I love people who are really passionate about something, music, video games, violent japanese horror movies..
And intelligence, how can that be bad?
you're you 3nodding
Well it depends do you have a girl friend?

Familiar Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I think you are just average. I really only lable a nerd or geek as someone who lives their life around something, no matter what it is (including a person). I don't lable a geek or nerd just becuase they do something a lot. I don't view it as bad or negative for being a nerd or geek or anything like that. To each their own!

I love to play video games (especially rpg), I watch anime, I read manga, I write books, I read, I play table top rpg, I have average intelligence (nothing special, no honor roll). I would love to travle around some day all over the world. Whether I do it all at once or in smaller trips here and there throughout life.

What would you lable me as(just out of curiosity)?
RatedE
DUDE! YOUR HUMAN! ^.^

yup yups
You're you. but if you want to be categorized intu wun of those groups, i'd say nerd, cause you seem average, but smart
Okay... I do thnk you all for the post.
But Why are is it that some of you think what i ask was offenseive? I just wanted opions. And im not angry for being called any of these groups. I did ask for your opions and appreciate them. But no body seems ot answer my other quistetion. But i will post is some where else.
THANKS agian
Some would call you a nerd, a loser, a freak, a "nice guy," a gamer, or a dork...

But I will call you comrad for we have so much in common
keogamer
I play video games. ( actually obssesed with them), enjoy anime, wear glasses, smart as heck.( or at least smart enough to be a honor student with a 3.5 gp) enjoy tech music. Loves to read, Prefers to wear longsleve clothe. Did i mention to play video games. Caring, respectful,and genorous.
So what am I?
A geek, Nerd, or average.( actually im just being me) but which category I fall into. and is it bad? Really just like to haer some opions.

Oh my god.

i think you're my male counterpart. eek

Golden Fatcat

9,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I KNOW I KNOW!! (jumps up and down)

You are a life form made up of carbon-14.

blaugh

ISF

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas