Welcome to Gaia! ::

why do u think ur ugly?
because so many people have told me that i am, and thry dont just day that i'm ugly, they make it sound lke i'm deformed or disfigured or something lol. One boy said to my friend while i was standing near them, what happened to her face, meaning me. One boy said theres something really gross growing out of your neck.....oh don't worry, it's just your head! sad
The ********. Kill em all I say. That is some of the most immature things I have ever heard. It sounds like a bunch of four year olds saying it. -.- But, I know how you feel. You'd have to look under a microscope to see my self-esteem. Dun mind what they say. If you are a nice person someday you'll have your chance. The only reason they call you ugly is because they have bad eyes. Send them a pair or glasses in the mail. The ones you get from the dollar store.^__^
ugly doesnt mean you cannot have a gf/bf or that u cannot have friends. Its not a big deal. pic possibly?
I know how you feel. I get called ugly by alot of people and it makes me feel really bad but I know I'm kinda pretty. So when that happens I just look in the mirror at myself and say to myself "hey, i'm unique in my own way and I LOVE IT" but i bet ur not ugly...i bet ur very pretty
When I was younger-- in the early years of puberty, between like 5th and 9th grade, everybody would tell me that I was ugly. Everybody said that I was fat and ugly and that I had gross skin and hair, and a flat chest.

Now I'm 18 years old and I've stopped growing pretty much. I'm still overweight, but I've got a nice figure and I'm frequently described as 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' by my peers. I'm described as having beautiful skin and cute hair.

Why? I'm not really sure. I haven't changed that much since when I was younger-- it just took me longer than most to "grow" into my own body-- for everything to settle and look good together instead of looking strange.

If you're young-- even if you're not too young, you still may just be taking a while to grow into your own looks. It's like the story of the ugly duckling that turned into the swan.

Don't let those jerks make you think you're ugly. I'm sure they're wrong-- every girl is beautiful in a way, I think. I've never found a girl that I couldn't see something beautiful in. Maybe the shape of her eyes or the freckles on her cheeks or the way their hair looks on a windy day-- not everybody has the same kind of beauty, and that's perfectly fine.

Look at yourself and pick out what *YOU* think is prettiest about you, and show it off. Even if some complete retards make fun of you, they're most likely just jealous. Even if you don't believe me now, trust me on this one. You're making them jealous somehow and they're trying to break you down by calling you ugly, since they know you have low self-esteem.

Screw those jerks, believe in yourself and find your own sense of beauty.

Having a beautiful personality also makes you more attractive too, and those jerks will always be ugly in that sense.
I have posted a pic.
Seriously fishing for complements on Gaia is pretty sad.
I'm not, somebody said i should post a pic so i did.
You're not ugly.
dont let what other people think affect you, if you tell them "no, im not" whenever they cal you ugly that you are the bigger person, the people around you are just jerks, if you dont think your ugly than your not, its as simple as that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff