Welcome to Gaia! ::

x
Does it hurt to pee? A UTI would cause pain during urination--from my experience. If that's the case, drink a bunch of cranberry juice for a couple of days (alternating with water).

Otherwise, it could be an infection. I never thought I had an infection once and it turns out there was a slight amount of blood during sex which indicated I did have an infection... Easily cured with meds, but it required a doctors visit none-the-less.
Where is the pain? Like if it is the p***s, it would be where your cervix is. It would also really only hurt for the duration of sex and maybe a tad bit after, but not like otherwise. For that just avoid positions like doggy that is going to let him go too far, do things like being on top so you have control. If it is UTI, it would be pain more when you pee. Burning, feeling like you have to go a lot, etc.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Which is less fun: visiting the doctor, or having pain during sex that may lead to serious or lasting physical harm? Because that's kinda your situation here. Other things could be the brand of lube or condom you are using; not all kinds work for all people, and if it's a mild irritation or allergy, it might not happen noticeably every time. Or you could need a lot more foreplay. If the dude is well-endowed, he'll need to take a bit more time to get you ready. The v****a is great and adaptable, but it needs the chance to warm up a bit before it can take in larger things.
If I were you I would rather just make the doctor's appointment. In order to get antibiotics, you usually need a prescription from a professional to do so. Besides, what if your prediction is wrong? You'll be using over the counter medication that isn't suitable for your issue which can be potentially harmful.
Pomnuria
Does it hurt to pee? A UTI would cause pain during urination--from my experience. If that's the case, drink a bunch of cranberry juice for a couple of days (alternating with water).

Otherwise, it could be an infection. I never thought I had an infection once and it turns out there was a slight amount of blood during sex which indicated I did have an infection... Easily cured with meds, but it required a doctors visit none-the-less.

The act of peeing doesn't hurt, it's just an overwhelming urge to pee, and then once I do, it's like my body is trying to expel more, which kind of hurts, but I'm fine when I get up...

Sigh...it doesn't sound like I'm going to be able to get out of a doctor's visit though.
legnanellaf5
Where is the pain? Like if it is the p***s, it would be where your cervix is. It would also really only hurt for the duration of sex and maybe a tad bit after, but not like otherwise. For that just avoid positions like doggy that is going to let him go too far, do things like being on top so you have control. If it is UTI, it would be pain more when you pee. Burning, feeling like you have to go a lot, etc.

Oh god...um...my own anatomy escapes me.

I'm really not sure. I don't think it's my cervix, it hurts a little ways in upon entry. Judging by the pictures I'm looking at, I'm going to guess urethra. It's just super sensitive and sore...and when prodded, there's the pain.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

I say UTI... and there is over the counter stuff to make the pain stop, but you still need to see a doctor of some kind.

also, sex could just hurt because its making it worse... irritating the already irritated area.
User Image

-Kay, love you❤
Velvet Rouge
legnanellaf5

Oh god...um...my own anatomy escapes me.

I'm really not sure. I don't think it's my cervix, it hurts a little ways in upon entry. Judging by the pictures I'm looking at, I'm going to guess urethra. It's just super sensitive and sore...and when prodded, there's the pain.

If it hurts when you put the p***s in, that does mean that you need to either get lube or do more foreplay before the actual sex. Let your v****a get aroused and expand.
fubenkunai
Which is less fun: visiting the doctor, or having pain during sex that may lead to serious or lasting physical harm? Because that's kinda your situation here. Other things could be the brand of lube or condom you are using; not all kinds work for all people, and if it's a mild irritation or allergy, it might not happen noticeably every time. Or you could need a lot more foreplay. If the dude is well-endowed, he'll need to take a bit more time to get you ready. The v****a is great and adaptable, but it needs the chance to warm up a bit before it can take in larger things.

Oh s**t...I didn't even think about allergies. Could it be an allergic reaction to the condoms we've been using? This hasn't happened before...and I haven't really strayed from the brand I normally use.

I did a brief reading on latex allergies on a Health Services website, it's possible this could have come out of nowhere. I know from experience anaphylaxis is not fun, so I've made up my mind, I'm talking to a doctor.
DefauIt
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
❣keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'❣
||Last night, while I was sleeping, I dreamnt I held you in my arms. But when I woke dear, I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried...||

I say UTI... and there is over the counter stuff to make the pain stop, but you still need to see a doctor of some kind.

also, sex could just hurt because its making it worse... irritating the already irritated area.
User Image

-Kay, love you❤

This sounds like the most likely option, unfortunately... sweatdrop

Okay...I'm going to the doctor.......

Thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items