Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Drake

ma

Profitable Prophet

That was me a few years ago. I didn't meet my first (and current) boyfriend until I was 19. Before that? Always the friend, never the girlfriend. But now that I look back on it, I'm glad that my partner and I were able to share many of our firsts together. The fact that we were able to get together? I feel like it was a stroke of luck. He and I happened to have a mutual friend who noticed our chemistry and got the ball rolling, and then we did the rest. But a lot of it in the beginning was luck, or fate, or Universe having pity on us.

Also, it isn't bad to have not had a romantic relationship yet. You've been getting to know you, which is better in the long run. And if you're worried about lack of practice, any guy worthy of dating isn't going to care about that.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Maybe you need to expand your social circle a bit. Join a club or group, maybe. And, possibly, try online dating. Sure, there's lots of creepers and rules to abide by, but it's a chance to meet some people.

Blessed Drake

Katie Sea
That was me a few years ago. I didn't meet my first (and current) boyfriend until I was 19. Before that? Always the friend, never the girlfriend. But now that I look back on it, I'm glad that my partner and I were able to share many of our firsts together. The fact that we were able to get together? I feel like it was a stroke of luck. He and I happened to have a mutual friend who noticed our chemistry and got the ball rolling, and then we did the rest. But a lot of it in the beginning was luck, or fate, or Universe having pity on us.

Also, it isn't bad to have not had a romantic relationship yet. You've been getting to know you, which is better in the long run. And if you're worried about lack of practice, any guy worthy of dating isn't going to care about that.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Maybe you need to expand your social circle a bit. Join a club or group, maybe. And, possibly, try online dating. Sure, there's lots of creepers and rules to abide by, but it's a chance to meet some people.

I am in 1 club and 3 committee's at my college.

Blessed Drake

french cafe scene
have you ever tried telling them how you feel point blank?

also lol, you're 19. you have plenty of time for relationships and whatever in the future.

i'm also curious as to why you think your race has any bearing on your perceived difficulties with relationships.

I feel like my race is something that either adds or takes away from my beauty I don't know if that makes sense typed out, but in my head..
I mean I know/ know of so many people who are black and also very attractive, but then there is just me.

Profitable Prophet

macaroons n tea
Katie Sea

I am in 1 club and 3 committee's at my college.

I was in a bunch of activities as well. My current boyfriend doesn't even go to my college. Do you have any buddies at nearby colleges who could possibly introduce you to people? If not, then check for people in your area on a dating site, or meeting people site.

Receiver

User Image
lol self-hate at it's finest
macaroons n tea
Stop focusing on trying to get a boyfriend and focus on improving your life, learning new things etc. finding new hobbies.

You'll find a boyfriend naturally when you least expect it. Also, there really isn't a race to have sex - you don't need to feel awkward about it in the slightest. I only had sex for the first time when I was 22.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff