Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stokesmon
Okay, I've ready through this whole thread and everything and I can really understand someone who's 19 falling for someone who's 12. If you think about it, it wasn't that long ago when young girls would be with guys older than 19 even. Though, times as changed, I still believe that you can fall in love with someone who's 12.

I don't think you are a ***** because I don't think you are deliberaly trying to have your way with this girl. I think if she has feelings for you was well, then that's something to consider as well. I don't think that she's really going to wait until she becomes 18. So many things can happen between now and then...

on the basis of the girl... guess what, because she's 12 she has no opinion on what her emotions are, at least not through the law.

To the OP as a 19 year old you should realize that you shouldn't allow yourself to be in this relationship. She not ONLY started out your relationship with a LIE but most likely your relationship will only end up in a physical lusting. Leaving you to want to leave and her loving you for the rest of her life.

ANd don't use the "it wasn't too long ago women got married when they were thirteen to men who were like twenty and above. People's life expectancy was also like 30 to 40. there was slavery. and women were considered PROPERTY not humans. Only in a male dominated society have women ever worn "wedding rings" before that in female dominated societies everyone was equal and they only did hand fasting each year. (anotherwords after a year you either move onto a different person -no hard feelings - or you renewed your handfasting for another year) so don't give me that bull about "women ustah marry early, erhuck..."
I am not gonna drop the relationship completely, but I will be friends with her, and see what happens in the future.
im 2 years older than my girlfriend, so i think its wrong
sorry man
nope
older guy-younger girl relationships barley ever work out
at least not when there is that much of an age difference
to twelve year olds older guys are like superstars
cute, but unavalilable
sorry
Well, personally I think that youshould wait untill legal age, the decide what you wanna do. I do however believ that you can love someone, nomatter what age!!
hey hey im 13 and im going out with a 19 year old at school! he doesnt talk to me about sex he knows im too young for that
its ok if you love each other then go ahead wait till she is 18 though like she said
i advise not to ....cuz the age is very difficult... dont want to get into trouble.. sweatdrop
That's not right. She's sending you way too much information about herself. Even if she is 18 when she meets you, many college girls get raped. I suggest trying to talk her out if it, making her aware of the risks, and praying she doesn't do the same to someone who will take advantage of it.
I really don't encourage online "meetings" either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff