Welcome to Gaia! ::

I usually just trim...when I bother... I don't need to that often anyway...but if it really hurts, then yeah, waxing might be a better option, because I heard it thins the hair as well...but that may just be for legs
anjeanette
i shave my arms and legs only
doesn't the hair on your arms get really thick?
eek Umm... I haven't really tried shaving the "down there" area because I am always worried that I will cut myself. I do shave my legs, but not that often. But, um.. Yeah... Like AmberReflection, said it's always best to shave right after a shower or a bath. That's when I do it. It lets the hair stand up.
Yep I shave "down there" as well as shaving underarms and legs. I'm glad I did seeing as it was annoying not to.
Personally ladies the hair is there for a reason. It protects the v****a from viruses and infections.

I love triming. A nice way to keep it looking tidy without having to shave, suffer ingrown hairs and the itching caused by new hair growing in.
Yes, I would recommend that you wax instead of shave/trim.

My opinion.

Liberal Sex Symbol

Genesis II
I Guess:
Shave to often- and your pubic hairs will flare up like a tropical forest around a pool of maricle grow.

I kinda wish i never started shaving. Once you start shaving it, it becomes lot more coarse and unmanagable.

Trim is the way to go. It looks clean, and doesn't give guys hairballs.
Shaving is like eatting a bag of potato chips, once you start, you can't stop. Itching is normal down therebecause the stuble is rubbing against your skin and irritating it. Baby oil will sometimes sooth the irritation, just don't use a lot.

((Most of this came from my girlfriend sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff