Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

these two guys like me one is planning to ask me out on wendsday and ive liked him forever but i just met another awsome guy tonite and he likes me too....plz help gonk heart
Which person do you like more? It should not come down to who you've liked longer but who you like more.

If you can not decide, then maybe you are better off not dating anyone until you can figure out who you like, and keep those feelings to only that one person.
"the one you've liked forever".

You don't know the other as well, simply, and you know you've liked the other guy for a while. The one you just met could turn out to be an a** underneath it all.
Why not just give this some time so that you can get to know the guy you just met tonight a little bit better? There's no reason to rush into a relationship. Besides, you'll probably feel better if you do take some time to think about this a little rather than just rush into it and perhaps wonder what might have happened had you said yes to the other guy instead.

Dapper Gaian

trose
Which person do you like more? It should not come down to who you've liked longer but who you like more.

If you can not decide, then maybe you are better off not dating anyone until you can figure out who you like, and keep those feelings to only that one person.
im not exactly sure yet...hopefully ill figure it out before next wendsay tho....good advice tho thank u

Dapper Gaian

Cardamom
"the one you've liked forever".

You don't know the other as well, simply, and you know you've liked the other guy for a while. The one you just met could turn out to be an a** underneath it all.
hmmmm good point i kno the one ive liked for a while isent an a*****e....

Dapper Gaian

MoroMaru
Why not just give this some time so that you can get to know the guy you just met tonight a little bit better? There's no reason to rush into a relationship. Besides, you'll probably feel better if you do take some time to think about this a little rather than just rush into it and perhaps wonder what might have happened had you said yes to the other guy instead.
thats also a good idea....
The one who you've known more..

Go with the one who you like more.
Well, allow me to say that it`s all about how much you know the person. If you know them well enough, you know what`s in store for you. If everything comes crashing down, note that it`s your fault, and that you can`t do a thing. Humans have a knack for choosing things that are bad for them. Pshaw.

Dapper Gaian

Maaaps
Well, allow me to say that it`s all about how much you know the person. If you know them well enough, you know what`s in store for you. If everything comes crashing down, note that it`s your fault, and that you can`t do a thing. Humans have a knack for choosing things that are bad for them. Pshaw.
sadly i do this often

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces