to hang out with you.
When she's being annoying,
say that she's being annoying;
if you want her to leave,
tell her to leave for a bit.
The best way to settle it
is the truth.
Yesterdays Tomorrow
To me it sounds like, you wanna get rid of her without looking like the bad guy...So, you're worried about your self-image, and wouldn't really care if she got ran over with a truck or something.

The reason why she does those things is to hide the fact it's really hurting her that no one wants to hang around with her. She thinks that you're kind enough to tolerate her, unlike some other people, that's why she hangs around you.

There is NO way to tell her to buzz off without hurting her feelings. She'll end up trying to cover it up.

If you really cared about her, you would tell her straight up. Because not combing your hair isn't exactly good hyigiene.

As someone said before, put yourself in her shoes.
I agree with her!! 3nodding
I've had that same problem before...but it might work a little differently for people who go to a public school, and aren't homeschooled...
Anyway, what I did was just put off getting together. Like, the kid would ask if he could come over, and I'd say that I'd have to ask my parents, and that I'd call him back...but then I wouldn't call him back. At first, he thought I honestly forgot to call back, but after a few times of 'forgetting,' he got the idea.
But for your situation, it seems like it'd be really difficult to convey to her that you don't want to be around her, cause with school, it's not actually 'Getting Together,' and it's sort of forced and...you get the idea.
But if she ever asks you directly if she can come with you to wherever, I think that you should say that you were expecting it to be just you and whoever. And that should give her the clue that you don't want her company.

Aaand, one final thing, try being uber-serious with her when you tell her that something she said hurt your feelings. Like, /confront/ her about it, not just mention it on the side. I tried that with a friend who used to slap me in the stomach (I'm not kidding, either...it hurt like hell), and she pretty much stopped, except for the few occasions when she forgot.
And if she forgets, you can just lightly remind her that you don't like it.

But yeah...good luck!
And sorry the post was so long. sweatdrop
Duct
I've had that same problem before...but it might work a little differently for people who go to a public school, and aren't homeschooled...
Anyway, what I did was just put off getting together. Like, the kid would ask if he could come over, and I'd say that I'd have to ask my parents, and that I'd call him back...but then I wouldn't call him back. At first, he thought I honestly forgot to call back, but after a few times of 'forgetting,' he got the idea.
But for your situation, it seems like it'd be really difficult to convey to her that you don't want to be around her, cause with school, it's not actually 'Getting Together,' and it's sort of forced and...you get the idea.
But if she ever asks you directly if she can come with you to wherever, I think that you should say that you were expecting it to be just you and whoever. And that should give her the clue that you don't want her company.

Aaand, one final thing, try being uber-serious with her when you tell her that something she said hurt your feelings. Like, /confront/ her about it, not just mention it on the side. I tried that with a friend who used to slap me in the stomach (I'm not kidding, either...it hurt like hell), and she pretty much stopped, except for the few occasions when she forgot.
And if she forgets, you can just lightly remind her that you don't like it.

But yeah...good luck!
And sorry the post was so long. sweatdrop

No... you guys don't get it! we've tried it.. She doesn't understand that people don't like her... I mean she actually thinks we like her! She has no common sense! She has no clue when to stop something or when its inappropriate to say something!

Like once she was teasing people who have cancer and laughing about it! MY MOM HAS CANCER! And i told her that and she kept making her sick jokes! There just is no way to get along with her! I've known her since kindergarden and she's only been like this, this year!

So, I'm not judging her I know her! I've known her since I was 6 for cripes sake! And my friends said I should tell her to leave becauew I have less feelings than them
Yor Mom
okay there's this girl named, well lets call her Ruth. And Ruth has been getting a ride with me and my best friends every morning and same ole' on the way home! And since this has been going on she thinks we're friends or somehting and she follows us around and stuff.. And she smells like really bad! She doesn't shower and she wears the same thing like three days in a row! IT STINKS!

And I know this is mean but it's really embarressing to be seen with her... I mean she's fat, she has no sense of style ( pants that go up to her ankles with socks that go up past her ankles) and it looks like she's never heard of a comb before! And did I mention she reeks to high heaven!

But the worst thing is she has no, reiterating, NO common sense what so ever! Say its raining outside and you have you unbrella. she'll just try and stick her head under your umbrella instead of polightly asking
" Will you share your sheltering device with me?" And then when you tell her to please stop it she keeps doing it and laughing!

And another thing is when my friends and I are trying to have a private conversation she trys to but in nad we even make a small circle to repel but she just doesn't get the message.... eek How slow can you get really? and she thinks its okay to just go up and jump on people!And its not its annoying and even when you tell her to please stop or please leave me alone she just doesn't! And in the car she just stares at my friends and me its really wierd.... And she always begs for food it pathetic! As if she needs it she looks pregnant except for its fat!

Now how can I tell her to take a hike in a nice way but not hurt her feelings and make her get it that the only time I want to socialate with her is in the safety of a car!????

Maybe just try to clean her up a bit...don't just ditch her.
sounds like someone i know
She probably doesn't have many friends. I recommend that you avoid her when you can, and hang out with her here and there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff