Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a bit imberassed ot be posting about this sort of thing on a public forum, but I don't know who else to ask. (Parents, no way.)

In all honesty, I've always wanted to know what it felt like to have sex, I'm a girl, I'm 17, I don't really want to have sex yet, but I would just like to know what it feels like.

So I bought myself a toy. Yep.

Anyway, I was trying it, to my surprise it didn't feel good at all. It didn't hurt too bad, but just wasn't at all enjoyable, and I was totally turned off by it.

I've done things to myself before and it felt the same way, but why? Isn't it supposed to feel good? It wasn't the first time I'd done it, but I want to know how this can possibly feel good to you!

Is something wrong with me? Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry for my sort of beating around the bush explanation, I'm really shy about it >.<

Please share what you think is wrong. I'd like to know.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. wait a few years and try with your.... toy again. Or go onto a website with techniques on how to do that sort of stuff.
It could be that it was too big. There is such thing.

When you're young and you're a virgin, you're not stretched out. The toy you have could be too big for you.
Or you could be one of us lucky women who can't have vaginal orgasms. Try expirementing a bit more, and you might find the right place.

Shameless Exhibitionist

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
fireminion7
I wouldn't worry about it too much. wait a few years and try with your.... toy again. Or go onto a website with techniques on how to do that sort of stuff.

she is right, wait a little bit, make sure it wasn't too big, and sometimes you might need a little guidence believe it or not there are actual mature sites that are out there to help with that. Women are also different from men, sometimes it takes awhile to find out what pleasures you the most
Its the same with me, although I didn't try a toy, that would hurt me..
But anything I do when I'm horny doesnt feel good or anything

Kind of a pain in the a**, i wanna masturbate
There isn't anything wrong with you!

I find the real thing *way* better than the toys, but even that depends on the person you are with! It also takes time to fin out what you like and what feels good to you. Perhaps the toy is too big or too small even. And, penetration of any kind didn't feel that good to me until I was older. I lost my virginity at 15 (and I was with that guy and only that guy for 7 years) and it wasn't all that great back then.

Point is - nothing is wrong with you! Your best bet actually, isn't even penetration, it's clitoral stimulation.
go have sex with a real guy

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
www.clitical.com

That may help you.
No nothing's wrong with you and it could be a number of things. The huge difference of having sex is that you're doing it with someone else. And it really depends on the person you're with and the emotional level that you have in the relationship. Emotions can make sex better. But, more so, someone's doing it for you. It makes the difference when someone's doing it for you, such as oral, then you doing it yourself. It's still masturbation with a toy, you just have an object now.

Clitical.com - Mature Content See if there's anything for you here. Try different things.

My opinion.
What kind of toy was it? Maybe you weren't getting your c**t at all. Personally, I don't think vaginal masturbation is very stimulating. It's the c**t that gets me.
Just try different things, and maybe you'll find something you like.
for me its like i've done "it" (not sex masturbation) for a while that its kind getting boring.
Just for some people it soednt feel good i dont know becuase im a virgen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces