Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

Ranallo Jenner
Contemplate who you love more. You already mentioned that you loved your girlfriend, and if that's true, then wouldn't you want to stay with her?

I want to stay with her but its really hard sometimes because she is in Korea for so long. mad

Giver

Fire Breathing Cat 400
Sreylux
Fire Breathing Cat 400
:I No. You should not cheat on your poor girlfriend who you apparently give no shits about. You should also never randomly lean in and kiss someone, that might be a good way to lose your testicles in a bloody attack.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG! Please don't post random crap like this.

I have not cheated on my girlfriend. I stated numerous times that I loved her. And that person isn't random, it's my closest friend whom I had a slight crush on.

Please learn to read the first post before you start commenting because your opinion would be more valid. Thanks and have a good day.
Just because they're your best friend doesn't in any way make it any better. You owe your current girlfriend a bit of honesty and if you want to end the relationship, then let her know, then get with someone else. Do not go behind her back with your friend, that's a good way of losing two friends at the same time, and doing significant damage to your own reputation.

My girlfriend doesn't have to know anything. I haven't done a thing to be unfaithful to her.
My best friend and I are fine now, and so is Sun Hee and I

Giver

Neko Namida Ame
Woah woah woah. I'm a little confused here. So you're dating a Korean girl, right? Are you sure you're not dating a Japanese girl? Maybe a Chinese beauty? Cause if you are it changes all my advice for you so I need to know. It's a cultural thing-y.

Well currently I am dating a Korean girl.
Right before it was another Korean.
Even before that it was a Japanese and in middle school I dated a Chinese girl.

Giver

Lady Kew
Read me.

You see that link that I posted up there? ^ it reminded me of you.

I didn't bother reading all that. xp

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Haven't you posted exactly the same topic before?

Cutie-Pie

Sreylux

I want to see if Kissing my best friend when I already have a girlfriend counts as cheating?

That depends. If your girlfriend saw you doing it, would she be upset? In most cases, yes; physically and emotionally.
Sreylux
Fire Breathing Cat 400
Sreylux
Fire Breathing Cat 400
:I No. You should not cheat on your poor girlfriend who you apparently give no shits about. You should also never randomly lean in and kiss someone, that might be a good way to lose your testicles in a bloody attack.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG! Please don't post random crap like this.

I have not cheated on my girlfriend. I stated numerous times that I loved her. And that person isn't random, it's my closest friend whom I had a slight crush on.

Please learn to read the first post before you start commenting because your opinion would be more valid. Thanks and have a good day.
Just because they're your best friend doesn't in any way make it any better. You owe your current girlfriend a bit of honesty and if you want to end the relationship, then let her know, then get with someone else. Do not go behind her back with your friend, that's a good way of losing two friends at the same time, and doing significant damage to your own reputation.

My girlfriend doesn't have to know anything. I haven't done a thing to be unfaithful to her.
My best friend and I are fine now, and so is Sun Hee and I
Which is why you were content to eat your best friend's face just a few days ago.
Pseudo-Onkelos
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas