Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
In a way I can understand where your ex is coming from. Finding-out that your girlfriend has feelings for one or more other people isn't exactly something that can make your day a bright one. But anyway, all that you can do now is talk to your best friend and see where the two of you stand in this situation. It is a good idea to get that out of the way before anything else.
Well, would you feel perfectly comfortable if your boyfriend had a friend that was a girl and he "confessed his love" for her, and they were very close?
Itinerant
Well, would you feel perfectly comfortable if your boyfriend had a friend that was a girl and he "confessed his love" for her, and they were very close?

heart No i wouldn't
I understand completely, I love my best guy friend like no other, but that doesn't mean I'd ever want to date him. But luckily, I explained all that to my boyfriend, and he's cool with it. I think. At least that's what he says. However, I've never actually told my guy friend, "I love you," in front of my boyfriend...so...we'll see what happens when that day comes, I guess.
Im sorry that ur bf didnt understand that. But at least you have your man friend. You know...its better have someone then no one at all. I hope things get better for you. heart
Quote:
No i wouldn't

Then, you really can't be angry at him, if the roles were reversed, you'd react the same way he would.
Lazy_Erik
Go bang him then. 3nodding
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out