Welcome to Gaia! ::

lalalandgirl
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl
How can I deal with living in such a sex-crazed world? No-one even waits for marriage and they tend to get Very pregnant. But they don't listen, they keep doing it and soon EVERYONES GONNA BE PREGANT! gonk

I know that there are millions of people who do things against my morals and religion, but this is one I encounter most. It seems everyones an atheist, or fundie latley. Sure, 80 percent of America is Christian, but how many still are? How many lied when asked of their religion?

This is why I tend to frequent christianforums.com (it rocks but it censors "omg!" O_o)

But how can I just learn to move on and ignore everyone else? I'm ten by the way smile

stare christianity.....

i HATE IT!!!!!!!!

are you worried cause you think everyone is becoming atheist or something? I HOPE everyone becomes atheist. you don't need religion.
i hate religion.

you can't move on & you can't ignore it. it's there and you might as well learn to live with it. religion is too often used as a sanctuary.

And, I was asking for help on HOW TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT! Read the whole post, learn it, figur eout what the "big words" mean, THEN reply.

i did NOT just get insulted by a 10 year old!
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl
How can I deal with living in such a sex-crazed world? No-one even waits for marriage and they tend to get Very pregnant. But they don't listen, they keep doing it and soon EVERYONES GONNA BE PREGANT! gonk

I know that there are millions of people who do things against my morals and religion, but this is one I encounter most. It seems everyones an atheist, or fundie latley. Sure, 80 percent of America is Christian, but how many still are? How many lied when asked of their religion?

This is why I tend to frequent christianforums.com (it rocks but it censors "omg!" O_o)

But how can I just learn to move on and ignore everyone else? I'm ten by the way smile

stare christianity.....

i HATE IT!!!!!!!!

are you worried cause you think everyone is becoming atheist or something? I HOPE everyone becomes atheist. you don't need religion.
i hate religion.

you can't move on & you can't ignore it. it's there and you might as well learn to live with it. religion is too often used as a sanctuary.

And, I was asking for help on HOW TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT! Read the whole post, learn it, figur eout what the "big words" mean, THEN reply.

I love how younger people's ages are constantly pointed out as negative things. XD

See what happens when people have sex before marriage?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6828890 (the beggining)

(Now imagine that the poster on the first link was the preggy sister)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=330105811&highlight=#330105811
EnRohbi
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl

stare christianity.....

i HATE IT!!!!!!!!

i hate religion.

I love how younger people's ages are constantly pointed out as negative things. XD

Was that a shot at me...or her... O_o I'm having a stupid moment...
lalalandgirl
EnRohbi
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl
laurajustlaura
lalalandgirl

stare christianity.....

i HATE IT!!!!!!!!

i hate religion.

Was that a shot at me...or her... O_o I'm having a stupid moment...

I don't know... I say what I say and then let people get offended by it who let themselves get offended...

...Honestly, just accept that it happens and you can't do a thing to change other people. Why worry about something that doesn't involve you?

And, who cares about whether everyone seems atheist or not? It's your beliefs that matter to you, not theirs. ...Well, I don't mean going around and insulting their beliefs and such, but, again, why care about something that doesn't involve you?
Alessandra
...Honestly, just accept that it happens and you can't do a thing to change other people. Why worry about something that doesn't involve you?

And, who cares about whether everyone seems atheist or not? It's your beliefs that matter to you, not theirs. ...Well, I don't mean going around and insulting their beliefs and such, but, again, why care about something that doesn't involve you?

They tend to try to convert me to atheism and call me a prude...So, jah, it does tend to involve me.
lalalandgirl
Alessandra

They tend to try to convert me to atheism and call me a prude...So, jah, it does tend to involve me.

Who is 'they' exactly?
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra

Who is 'they' exactly?

People on deviantart.com
lalalandgirl
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra

Who is 'they' exactly?

People on deviantart.com

Ignore them? Don't go on the site?

They're just people on devArt, just laugh it off. I'm not sure of the rules there (it's been a while since I've been on the site), but if it's happening on the site, you might look into either reporting them or banning them from talking to you. And, if it's off-site, block 'em from your email, IM, whatever.
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra

Who is 'they' exactly?

People on deviantart.com

They're just people on devArt, just laugh it off. I'm not sure of the rules there (it's been a while since I've been on the site), but if it's happening on the site, you might look into either reporting them or banning them from talking to you. And, if it's off-site, block 'em from your email, IM, whatever.

They tend to just laugh at christians and make fun of us. Moderators included.
lalalandgirl
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra
lalalandgirl
Alessandra

Who is 'they' exactly?

People on deviantart.com

They tend to just laugh at christians and make fun of us. Moderators included.

There's not much else I can say besides that it happens. Some people make fun of people for rather senseless reasons. Avoid it if possible, there's not much else to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff