Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Bunny

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
It's your own fault for smoking when you were on probation, and it was not a false positive, you just said you smoked, so it is going to be in your system.

I hope you do spend some time in jail. It might teach you a lesson on how not to be ignorant and an idiot. Hopefully they revoke your license too.
Delightful_FOOL
I've never been in jail, but in my industry, 90% of my coworkers have done some time. Seems to be that it's really boring. Just keep your head down and suffer through the boredom. Also seems to be the general consensus that the food--if it can be called that--is absolutely revolting. So, good luck? Hopefully this will be something that keeps you clean and in recovery. Addiction is hard. Quitting is hard. But, y'know, I don't blame anyone but myself when I start smoking cigarettes again. That's my fault. That's me being a shitty person and not sticking by my convictions. I don't get mad at others for being disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself too. But, sincerely, I wish you the best of luck on your recovery.
you shitty, shitty, cig smoking person
Admitting is the first step to quitting

Tipsy Prophet

I've never been in jail, but in my industry, 90% of my coworkers have done some time. Seems to be that it's really boring. Just keep your head down and suffer through the boredom. Also seems to be the general consensus that the food--if it can be called that--is absolutely revolting. So, good luck? Hopefully this will be something that keeps you clean and in recovery. Addiction is hard. Quitting is hard. But, y'know, I don't blame anyone but myself when I start smoking cigarettes again. That's my fault. That's me being a shitty person and not sticking by my convictions. I don't get mad at others for being disappointed in me. I'm disappointed in myself too. But, sincerely, I wish you the best of luck on your recovery.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Back2TheSceneOfTheCrime
Reiko Iwamaru
Let me get this straight....

Quote:
i'm on probation for a gross criminal vehicular operation charge
i was 18 and due to my cell phone i caused a serious accident, and luckily no one died

Don't you mean "I used my cellphone while driving and caused an accident"? Just because the accident was "due to your cellphone", last time I checked, mechanical devices don't drive, so you are 100% guilty for getting distracted while driving.

Just because you used drugs doesn't mean that once you stop using it that you're completely clean; it is STILL in your blood-stream not just for one month, but more than that.

When you are giving probation/parole, the law is giving you a second chance to redeem yourself and start anew, but you ignored that and you violated that, and now you're going to pay the price for violating the probation.

I say 30 days in jail is justified for you; don't violate your new given freedom by the law again.

Try and stay COMPLETELY clean once you get out. If not....just enjoy the ongoing cycle of being in and out of jail. Your record isn't going to be too pretty.
okay wow
so i used a poor choice of words
my bad

due to looking at my cell phone
like wtf

Riiiiiiiiight....

You can call it "poor choice of words", but on the otherside, we call it denial. lol

Not typical for an offender to try and deny their crimes.

Just own up to your bad doing already; it's done and you can't take it back. Have fun spending those 30 days in jail.

Rainbow Lover

Back2TheSceneOfTheCrime
HomebrewFox
One of my addict friends just went to jail for violating probation. She had plenty of chances to get help but she threw it away. THC is fat soluble so it isn't that unlikely that it stayed in your system for over a month.
yeah it's kind of always taken me forever to get it out

i say ******** the haters and judgemental people
i asked for advice on jail and what it's like
not a character dissection, ffs

i'm not proud to be an addict
that ******** up
recovers
relapses
repeats

it's very exhausting to build your life up and break it down
it doesn't feel good to upset your loved ones
and yourself

a lot of people don't understand addiction. or they just lack sympathy.
and i've been on the other side. it's hard to watch someone else be ignorant, waste chances, and refuse help.

My best wishes go out to you
HomebrewFox
One of my addict friends just went to jail for violating probation. She had plenty of chances to get help but she threw it away. THC is fat soluble so it isn't that unlikely that it stayed in your system for over a month.
yeah it's kind of always taken me forever to get it out

i say ******** the haters and judgemental people
i asked for advice on jail and what it's like
not a character dissection, ffs

i'm not proud to be an addict
that ******** up
recovers
relapses
repeats

it's very exhausting to build your life up and break it down
it doesn't feel good to upset your loved ones
and yourself

a lot of people don't understand addiction. or they just lack sympathy.
and i've been on the other side. it's hard to watch someone else be ignorant, waste chances, and refuse help.
Reiko Iwamaru

Quote:
i was 18 and due to my cell phone i caused a serious accident, and luckily no one died

Don't you mean "I used my cellphone while driving and caused an accident"? Just because the accident was "due to your cellphone", last time I checked, mechanical devices don't drive, so you are 100% guilty for getting distracted while driving.

Just because you used drugs doesn't mean that once you stop using it that you're completely clean; it is STILL in your blood-stream not just for one month, but more than that.

When you are giving probation/parole, the law is giving you a second chance to redeem yourself and start anew, but you ignored that and you violated that, and now you're going to pay the price for violating the probation.

I say 30 days in jail is justified for you; don't violate your new given freedom by the law again.

Try and stay COMPLETELY clean once you get out. If not....just enjoy the ongoing cycle of being in and out of jail. Your record isn't going to be too pretty.
okay wow
so i used a poor choice of words
my bad

due to looking at my cell phone
like wtf

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay so crashing your car wasn't the best idea, but blaming it on your cellphone???

Too bad you have to go to jail for this and the marijuhana. I think that's overkill. It's not gonna do you no good. A month is pretty long.

But girl please... don't tell the phone story in public ever! Own your mistake. If you're going to trial like an adult and put in jail like an adult you better start speaking adult.

Rainbow Lover

Prophet

Back2TheSceneOfTheCrime
k anyways
like i asked
what has jail been like for other gaians
what to expect now

no dyke rape plz

Lol this post confirms it. You're a troll.

mrgreen
Do you have any clues what jail you might end up in? If you do, I would do some research on the jails you suspect you might be sentenced to.

Maybe you'll even learn about a few programs you can take advantage of.
Back2TheSceneOfTheCrime
i got charged when i was 19
and now im 21, due to be off probation in october

however i have failed myself
and i became a drug addict

i completed inpatient voluntarily
my po found out, and i had a review hearing and agreed to let the judge implement
piss testing and outpatient

i failed outpatient
went back to inpatient
and i just got unsuccessfully discharged due to non-compliance on thursday
i met with po today, did a piss test, and failed for marijuana
but i've honestly been clean for over a month
so false positive

but she's violating me
and recommending 30 days jail before inpatient again
so idk maybe the judge will say no, but i am assuming he'll listen to her recommendations

You sound pretty worthless so jail is a good place for an immature b***h like you.
Have fun. ^-^

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Quote:

If you think it was a false positive, ask for another test.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff