Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doominess
Sho Liang
Doominess
Sho Liang
Doominess
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx
You seriously need to get out of the freakin household before you hurt yourself....

I wish it was that easy.

You almost deserve to die for how stupid you are.

This forum is too help people.You are breaking one of the rules.Continue and Im gonna report you.

I gave you advice, you need to report it and I'm not going to butter it up and be all soft like everyone else, it doesn't make sense to, if it's as serious a situation as you make it sound you would've reported it therefore I don't believe you, but if you aren't lying than good luck, judging by your stupidity you'll need it.

I checked some of your past posts on Life Issues.You should of banned a long time ago for what you've been posting.The Moderators clearly made the rules clear not to mock people's problems.Not only do you mock,But you insult the person.You sir deserve to die for all your s**t.I wouldn't been surprised if you once before posted on a Suicide Problem and you got that person to get killed.If your gonna continue to insult and mock my problem,I suggest you go to another thread you ******** a*****e.

Yes..I noticed I double posted >>..
Doominess
Thanks alot guys for the help..I really feeling a little good about myself smile But I have to live with them for a few more years until I have enough money for a house.I can't go to college because I can't afford it.

Have you thought about scholarships? Search around. Some schools offer full scholarships based on things like merit and financial need.
Sho Liang
Doominess
Sho Liang
Doominess
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx
You seriously need to get out of the freakin household before you hurt yourself....

I wish it was that easy.

This forum is too help people.You are breaking one of the rules.Continue and Im gonna report you.

I gave you advice, you need to report it and I'm not going to butter it up and be all soft like everyone else, it doesn't make sense to, if it's as serious a situation as you make it sound you would've reported it therefore I don't believe you, but if you aren't lying than good luck, judging by your stupidity you'll need it.

I checked some of your past posts on Life Issues.You should of banned a long time ago for what you've been posting.The Moderators clearly made the rules clear not to mock people's problems.Not only do you mock,But you insult the person.You sir deserve to die for all your s**t.I wouldn't been surprised if you once before posted on a Suicide Problem and you got that person to get killed.If your gonna continue to insult and mock my problem,I suggest you go to another thread you ******** a*****e.
Doominess
Sho Liang
Doominess
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx

I wish it was that easy.

Doominess
SarsBars
Doominess
Thanks alot guys for the help..I really feeling a little good about myself smile But I have to live with them for a few more years until I have enough money for a house.I can't go to college because I can't afford it.
If you ever wanna talk to someone PM me...I'm on basically everyday, and I may even be able to help you. I've had many friends who have thought about it, and have heard of a few as well. I hope you make the right choice! GOOD LUCK! smile

Thank you. smile
Your welcome, I just hope that I was some help. Well I gotta go....but see ya around sometime!
SarsBars
Doominess
If you ever wanna talk to someone PM me...I'm on basically everyday, and I may even be able to help you. I've had many friends who have thought about it, and have heard of a few as well. I hope you make the right choice! GOOD LUCK! smile

Thank you. smile
Doominess
<center>Commiting suicide is going to get you no where.
If anything I would say that you should go to a counsler get off of the internet and seek professional help, no one here can really help you, maybe you could try a disscusion group and talk with people who have the same issues as you, but do not commit suicide
</center>
Sho Liang
Doominess
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx

I wish it was that easy.

Sho Liang
Doominess
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx

I wish it was that easy.

Thats horrible to say, maybe he doesn't know what all of his options are. Thats not his fault.
dont commit suicide move away and try and get custedy over youre brother wen ur legal....if u want.....just dont commit suicide
xXs4kur4-ch4nXx

I wish it was that easy.
Doominess
SarsBars
Doominess
I have no trusted adults to help me and suicide seems the only way to take care of my problems..My friends want me out of the whole suicide thing because they care about me but im seriously not convinced..
Just because you don't believe it that doesn't mean they don't care! If you commited suicide you would hurt EVERYONE that cared for you. You would just be creating more problems while you find yourself and easy route to get away from it all. Suicide is NOT the answer. Maybe seeking some therapy could help you with any problems that you might have.

Pretty much why Im doing it in 2 years.They will be off to college by than so they wouldn't need to care.They got their lifes ahead of them.
Just because they are doing other things doesnt mean that they dont care about you. If you were to commit suicide they would most likely drop EVERYTHING that they are doing just to come to your funeral and question why you did this, and why didn't they see it. So your basically guilting them into not knowing that your frustrated, upset, whatever it is that your feeling. Suicide isn't the answer, and there are many people out there who are willing and wanting to help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff