Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How will you help?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 8, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't get into self mutilation. nasty stuff, Lots of people in her spot would to.
Dark_Sephy
On Saturday my girlfriend suffered a great loss. Her mother died in a car crash on her parents annniversary and i want to try and cheer her up with something special that she wouldnt expect. Any donation small or large would suffice or maybe just an idea of something to get for her to help her get through this. thanks for your time, Fellow Gaians
-Dark_Sephy
P.s. It's the thought that counts

what kind of car was it, poor car =(

and if this is true, stop trying to profit over your friend's misfortune.
i checked your recent posts, theyre all in the Lotto/Money games section, and the Chairy Section you ask for gold to buy you gaia clothes (notices youre naked and begging)

If this is fake im gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish i hadnt cut you up so bad.
You never mentioned either your age or your girlfriend's age.
I consider this to be a great loss and that you should try comforting her instead of playing on Gaia. Remember this community was built for fun and games, it doesn't have the capacity to handle serious life issues.
To think that you still have some time to play on Gaia must mean you are lying about the whole situation. Bah... xp
ok you are talking like its a soap opera i dont buy it
Dark_Sephy
On Saturday my girlfriend suffered a great loss. Her mother died in a car crash on her parents annniversary and i want to try and cheer her up with something special that she wouldnt expect. Any donation small or large would suffice or maybe just an idea of something to get for her to help her get through this. thanks for your time, Fellow Gaians
-Dark_Sephy
P.s. It's the thought that counts

Okies you shouldn't be asking for donations for pixel items when a RL person's mom just died. You should go to her and cheer her up. If you need to lie just to get items for yourself or her, you are very sad. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff