Welcome to Gaia! ::

VCILLE's Husband

Fluffy Bunny

Oh god, the most irritating thing is when people just judge you, gossip about you and think they can control your life. Listen ********, yes, i am GAY! Homo, a f*****t, a p***y, a sissy, whatever you call it, I LIKE GUYS! And btw, you can make fun all you want, its better to be gay than a *****! You know who you are~(BURN) Used to like girls as well, but noot emotionally, LOL. And no, i ain't coming out of the "closet". In fact, my closet has NEVER had any doors anyways! And i tell ya, none can preach me, none can judge me, none can say no s**t about me. Not even my closest friends! The ONLY people that can judge me are my loving sisters, my dear mother and gorgeous Prince! No one else. Say i am confused? b***h, i've known this since i have use of reason. So surprise, another gay in the family! Now, it's my personal choice to meet people online,"International Friends" as my aunt would call it i suppose. There's is only about 3 friends i have in rl that have been a true ones: Isaac, Yamiris, Alondra! Best besties ever! The rest are online friends. Who listen to me when i am down, who cheer me up and inspire me: Herrah, Sullivan, Alisha, Erica, Jennifer, Francisco, Mickey and Cheshire-Haru! Not to mention mai Prinz! I don't have anything to explain to anybody, its my life, i can raise it as high as i want, or bury it way under as i feel like. I have my own way of expressing myself, whether it be way too ghetto or way too classy, you don't have to care about that because it's me, i'm not you, you can't control me. I am a whole different person, perfect to some, shitty to others. So what. As long as my mother, my sisters and Prinzu accept me, i'm fine and happy. That's it lovies.

My main issue was that i was caring too much what others would thing about me. If i would be judged or preached over. But now, i just wanna live and enjoy the day of today with my boyfriend. Not gonna mind what others say!
[Through FB]

Wealthy Prophet

4,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash