Welcome to Gaia! ::

the stuff helps me get by, does it help yall too?

Magical Fatcat

Revered Poster

Timid Lunatic

Nope. Caffeine for me.
I mean that in a, "better living through chemistry," kind of way. I've got to have my coffee and tobacco too. Work fuel. If hard work is your thing y'know?
Helps me sleep at night a few nights a week. Lawn Chair by Hop City is my favourite right now. Yours?

Invisible Senshi

No. It just made me talkative.
And be careful with alcohol. People do stupid things when they are drunk/slightly intoxicated. =/

Devoted Pirate

Booze just makes me uncomfortably hot, sloshy, have to pee all the time and then I can't stand or read. No emotional suppression at all. I am just as bad piss drunk as I am stone cold sober.

Conservative Explorer

A bottle of wine can last me anywhere from a week to six months. It's nice, but I can't say I'm that dependent on it. Never even been drunk.

Tipsy Fatcat

Yes, it helps me think and be open.
My favorite song right now is point of no return by immortal technique.
Alcohol makes me black out when it is mixed with my anti-depressants, so I don't drink.

Lunatic

As a minor, I will admit I've had alchohol twice. All it did was make me feel depressed and cry a lot, as well as make me sick. I don't think it's a good thing to become dependent on. I prefer caffeine.

Original Fairy

Yes. sweatdrop
I find i'm much more productive with a half buzz. I am aware of how bad that is. But it's currently a fact. A couple of drinks help motivate me to keep writing, or whatever doing at the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff