Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I haven't seen my dad since I was eleven. I'm fourteen now, and the reason I don't see him is because he abused my mom. The thing is, is that it wasn't like it was really him. He was bipolar and on drugs and stuff. My mom even said that when she asked him why, he would respond with, "I don't know." I don't know where he is now, but if I found out that he's under some sort of care, I'd really like to see him again. I could see him with supervision.. But I feel bad about bringing this all on my mom.. But I also want to be able to talk to my dad again, to see if he is all right. I keep having dreams and thoughts that I will never see him again and I don't want that to happen. Please give me some advice.
Also.. a lot of times I'll think about him and how much I care about him. My family doesn't know that I'll cry missing who he really was.
Lightly tell your mom you want to see your dad again. You miss him, you want to talk to him, kno he's okay, etc. Hopefully, she'll understand. just tell her how you feel.
ExhibitA
Lightly tell your mom you want to see your dad again. You miss him, you want to talk to him, kno he's okay, etc. Hopefully, she'll understand. just tell her how you feel.

Thank you.
sweatdrop
ExhibitA

Best advice you can get 3nodding
Okay. I'll go with this.
It;s ok to want to see ur dada and talk to him....but u gotto try telling this to ur mom....try speaking to her when she;s in a good mood...express urself out and hope she understand!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff