Welcome to Gaia! ::

cheese_whine
this is a very wise message! cool

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
don't do a complete 180. instead, do a 90-degree turn. balance, mate. ignoring or avoiding the negative is just the opposite extreme, and is still a form of obsession. don't try to shut all negativity out of your life. instead, learn to take the good with the bad.
Thanks man, a lot of us need to hear that. You're a strong person for fighting your alcohol issue and depression. That must be hard.

Insanity is great, but unfortunately two weeks in I injured my knee and was unable to finish it, so I gave the program to my cousin and am finding ways to work out that are a bit easier on the knees. My mother is letting me use her gym membership which is amazing.

An Epic No Less's Husband

Kawaii Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
This is actually kind of what I did a few months ago. Boy, it's helped me a ton. I've actually gained self confidence and not as much of a burden on anyone anymore.
I don't get freaked out as easily, I don't get attached as easily, and I honestly don't care as much. But it's really taken a load off of me.
(No, it's not really as bad as it sounds. I'm still a caring person-- but I just stopped worrying. I dunno. Hard to explain.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff