Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

So I'm just doing this drawing for the girl i liked and ill do anything to get it improved and make her happy... Yet I'm thinking i should open up to her now... Also i been having doubts about Gaia... Its been my home yet i don't feel like staying... Give me a reason why i should stay here... Especially my friends here in Gaia.

Witty Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
So I'm just doing this drawing for the girl i liked and ill do anything to get it improved and make her happy... Yet I'm thinking i should open up to her now... Also i been having doubts about Gaia... Its been my home yet i don't feel like staying... Give me a reason why i should stay here... Especially my friends here in Gaia.

No one is going to give you that reason. Tons of people leave. Some permanent. Some on hiatus. Either way good luck

Blessed Codger

Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

Yay, brony!

Did you put up your drawing in the art critique forum? They might be able to give you some good, constructive criticism (or you could post it here, OR you could PM me with it).

But yes. As a general rule I'm a big believer in being honest about your feelings (unless it's someone you really shouldn't be involved with for whatever reason).

And staying on/leaving Gaia doesn't have to be permanent or dramatic. Sometimes it gets boring and we don't log on for awhile. Do bear in mind, though, that if you want to maintain close friendships, you'll have to find some way to keep in contact with those people.

Demonic Phantom

Viviane_neechan
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
I'm just doing this drawing for the girl i liked and ill do anything to get it improved and make her happy... Yet I'm thinking i should open up to her now... Also i been having doubts about Gaia... Its been my home yet i don't feel like staying... Give me a reason why i should stay here... Especially my friends here in Gaia.

Yay, brony!

Did you put up your drawing in the art critique forum? They might be able to give you some good, constructive criticism (or you could post it here, OR you could PM me with it).

But yes. As a general rule I'm a big believer in being honest about your feelings (unless it's someone you really shouldn't be involved with for whatever reason).

And staying on/leaving Gaia doesn't have to be permanent or dramatic. Sometimes it gets boring and we don't log on for awhile. Do bear in mind, though, that if you want to maintain close friendships, you'll have to find some way to keep in contact with those people.

I have someone to check my work... But if i leave what about my other friends here

Blessed Codger

Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
Viviane_neechan
Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn
I'm just doing this drawing for the girl i liked and ill do anything to get it improved and make her happy... Yet I'm thinking i should open up to her now... Also i been having doubts about Gaia... Its been my home yet i don't feel like staying... Give me a reason why i should stay here... Especially my friends here in Gaia.

Yay, brony!

I have someone to check my work... But if i leave what about my other friends here

Okay...well, that's just the choice you have to make. If you don't have ANY contact with these people after leaving Gaia (either by coming back only to answer PMs or by giving them your email address and just emailing with them), you guys will grow apart. Either put in that effort or don't--your choice. 3nodding
it's your choice whether you wish to stay in this site or not.
as for the girl you like i suggest you buy her a nice gold bracelet. 3nodding

Enthusiast

Sid_FALLENWING_Reborn

1. A drawing is a great present.

2. No birthday confessions, it's too awkward. Let her enjoy her birthday, then tell her the next day.

3. Leave Gaia if you really want to. This site makes plenty of money, so it'll probably still be here when you decide to come back.

4. Keep in touch with friends outside of Gaia. Cellphone. Kik. Skype. Facebook. Twitter. ...and more.
    If you play online games with these friends, then there's: Raidcall. Ventrilo. Teamspeak. Mumble. ...and more.

Just pick a program you and your friends are comfortable with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff