Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ok, I will be going to the Born This Way Ball next month and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips ect? sweatdrop It will be my third time seeing Gaga, but my first time seeing her with general admission floor tickets!!! mrgreen ANY knowledge will be appreciated! THANKS. whee

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
BUMP sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100

OG Sex Symbol

Get there early, dress as Gaga would.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Just dress up and have fun. It's the perfect chance to express yourself fully. smile

Hygienic Fatcat

Get there at 8AM, that's when the pit line starts, anybody there before 8AM will be disqualified. People will have camped out, but sec is become more strict for the NA shows, so I wouldn't risk it. They'll give you your numbered wristband at 9, then you can leave or do whatever until 4. On the other legs, you had to stay all day, but because of weather, etc. they had to change the rules. At 4 they will give you your actual Monster Pit wristbands, and until doors open for the concert you'll have to stay. The Born This Way Foundation will be having a tailgate party at each of the shows, so there will be things to do smile
When doors open for the pit, they'll lead you into the pit, find a spot and YOU'RE SET!!

Sorry for the book, but yanno. heart heart

Hygienic Fatcat

Btw, what show are you going to? I'm going to both Chicago shows and Nashville dramallama dramallama

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm going this Thursday!! San Jose. My friend just went last night, and now she loves Gaga more than she did before. Haha.
I would never waste my hard-earned money going to an awful concert.

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
Lisa_the_paramagic
I would never waste my hard-earned money going to an awful concert.

Try to remember that not everyone has the same preference in music.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

A line formed across the street from our stadium in San Jose the day before and apparently no one got kicked off. I got there at 6AM and I was #199.

Genius

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

and if you have a place to go to wait, such as home or your hotel or your car, bring lots of warm clothes and just take them off before you head back to the line around 4. My feet were FREEZING standing out there from 6-10AM and I could barely walk and follow the line.

They'll also explain some rules to you before you get your wristbands. FOLLOW THEM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff