kesha is horrible
*it's kesha

Desirable Player

3,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hammer_Time_Dragon
(Lady gaga: she always wastes good food on dresses, she must hate animals. A women that likes to ride on disco sticks) ← Ugh nasty!

Keisha: (no information) ← I'm too lazy to look up about her

i don't judge people by there looks, only there personality. They are pretty much the same, but keisha is smart enough not to waste money on food your not going to eat + she wasn't a man

The only thing i think is wrong with gaga is

• her nose is huge
• her song Disco stick makes her look like a hooker, which i do agree that she is one.
•she is so stupid to waste money on food she is not going to eat
•She hates animals

i think Amy Lee would be A LOT better then Lady gaga, i wonder what happened to amy's fans D:

its KE$HA not keisha & the song is 'LoveGame' not disco stick, I dont like that one either but gaga is very good nice person & nobody is perfect. one more thing- you DO realize that first you say you dont judge people by their looks & THEN you say the #1 thing wrong with her is that her nose is huge, dont you?

Desirable Player

3,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Greek_Goddess_Of_Hunt
Gaga
-sings amazing
-dresses good
-is NOT drunk all the time

kesha
-always drunk
-bad voice
-also dresses good

i perfer Gaga

k so WHY THE HELL dose everyone keep on pointing out that shes drunk all the time, A that dosnt make you a bad person to begin with & B even if it did who cares, good music is good music regardless of the singers beveradge of choice. & I luv her voice!

Desirable Player

3,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
these are my 2 favorite singers, as far as the music its a very close shave but ke$ha is my fave, then gaga, but as far as the PERSON I luv em both & we hava lot in common but Im much more like gaga & can relate to the storys in her songs better & we had similar childhoods & like the same kind of crazy style as well, were makeup twins!!! xp xd I was always made fun of for my style & unique ways, seeing someone so similar to me who made it to the top just being herself is very encouraging & inspirational, shes one of my heros & idols! put ur paws up! cuz you were born this way baby! IMA LIL MONSTA!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I prefer Gaga then kesha i like kesha thought surprised but like lady gaga more biggrin
imonlynicole
Gaga- has good music.
But she dresses pretty amazing, too.

ke$ha - is amazing.
but shes always drunk. razz

either way, there both celebs.
And they have good music.

But I prefer Gaga. ^.^
Both are ok
GAGA ALL THE WAY !!!!!! Ke$ha isnt even a name its ke-dollar sign-ha
!! lol like wtf heart heart heart heart heart biggrin i love gaga
SilverFlamesOfPoison
Greek_Goddess_Of_Hunt
Gaga
-sings amazing
-dresses good
-is NOT drunk all the time

kesha
-always drunk
-bad voice
-also dresses good

i perfer Gaga

k so WHY THE HELL dose everyone keep on pointing out that shes drunk all the time, A that dosnt make you a bad person to begin with & B even if it did who cares, good music is good music regardless of the singers beveradge of choice. & I luv her voice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games