Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
lady gaga justin sings like a girl.he is gay to whee SO BUMB TOi hate h9m.lady gaga best i meat her and i said how do u like jusin beber or gaia and she said justin beiber eww i said

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
laddy gaga is my besty

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
laddy gaga best
of the best
omg gaga is my monster mother jb is NOT a singer or should NOT be in the same catagory as lady G lady GAGA rocks!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
omg gaga is my monster mother jb is NOT a singer or should NOT be in the same catagory as lady G lady GAGA rocks!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
ILOVE LADY FREAKING GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible Fairy

Shirtless Comrade

Justin Bieber = Guy who made success showing his "hotness" which is pretty "baby a**" if u know what i mean... His music don't surprise cause anyone can do music and awesome videos but give a look at his shows and interviews than you will know the truth.

Lady Gaga = A girl who said that she would be ******** famous and she did! Elected the most influential woman over the world, she is known everywhere else and we can't lie that this were fruit of hard work cause someone who never used the same clothes two times in a year is freaking rich or much creative. If you don't get what she do, don't worry, just follow this tip: Analyse her shows and interviews cause is there that she will say everything about herself and no one know we better the ourselves!

There is nothing more to say than this but opinions are opinions so, let's just show then, not use them as weapons to hurt others 4laugh

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaga ANY DAY!

Naughty Sex Symbol

I think Lady Gaga is better.
I do respect Justin for going out there and following his dreams though, and I do like a few of his songs, I just prefer Lady Gaga to him.(:
♥MAMA MONSTER!♥

Blessed Fatcat

5,525 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hero 100
gaga obvs.

Shy Shapeshifter

There's no question... Lady Gaga wins hands down. I was born too old to ever like Justin Bieber. He's not the worst ever, but there was no time in my life that a singer like him would appeal to me. Not even as a guilty pleasure.

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
botthh tuh!!
LADY GAGA NO QUESTION!

Shopper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash