Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Light

Daniella_hearts_u
oh shut up and go listen to hannah montana talk2hand
Oh, but Miley Cyrus has gone sexual as well; didn't you hear?
Check out her "Party In The USA" video.
That chick's not dressed "decently" at some points, either.
At least Lady Gaga is of age.
Took you long enough. eek
thats Lady Gaga
Also I replied to continue the role of the opinionated idiot. It was also a part of the study. Im not sorry if you really got mad though, I just got an email from my prof. I got an A thanks for being my test subjects.
toMitjo
Thank you all for your feed back. I am in college and I will receive my B.A. in another year. I am also an artist,photographer, and a published poet. I decided to do an experiment for a class for extra credit. My assignment was to do a study regarding opinions. I chose to do my study on the responses of the internet goers, that have a liking for a very popular pop star such as Lady Gaga. I also gave a very blunt and unintelligent opinion about things supported by Gaga. I laughed at most of your comments and for those of you that got offended. "It was just an experiment" people! Your life should not be so involved into others opinions of someone. The only opinion that should matter to you should be your own and anyone you care about. For those of you who found it astonishing that someone could say so many crazy things about one person they don't know. Think about what you have said about the entire post whether you believe it to be the worst post ever or what you thought about its writer. The experiment proved that many people find the most idiotic things to search for and comment on them. They have no other tasks to complete nor do they desire to be intelligent when they become angry. I also saw that many of you claim that you are correct in the way that you have used words and professed your age over mine. I am not important and neither was this post. Thank you for those of you who contributed to my post/experiment. Enjoy your life, forget the rest if it doesn't make you happy.

Also I replied to continue the role of the opinionated idiot. It was also a part of the study. Im not sorry if you really got mad though, I just got an email from my prof. I got an A thanks for being my test subjects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff