Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
WHAT IS THAT THING .....ITS,ITS...SNOOKIE. ITS FAMOUS. WHAT HOW DID THAT GET FAMOUS.!?!?!?!?!? RUN FOR DEAAR LIFE KYLES TURNING IN TO ONE OF THE JERSEY PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR IS COMING AND SOUTH PARK WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
South Park was right though, All these reality shows about Jersey, portraying the dumbest trashiest people.

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
i sister is gonna be hungover snooki for halloween
i thought that that episode was one of the best in a while.

LesbianBlowjob24 generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 0!

It was such a good episode. heart
Omgs ITS RA.PING ME D: D: D: SAVE MEEEEEEEE D: D: D: lawls i rofl'd at that point, then "tango down, We got 'em!!!!

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
South Park hit it right on the nail...i dont understand how people can take that show seriously...or even watch it to get a laugh. I watched about 10 min of it and felt i had lost 3 years of my education..
It's a waste of money and life is what it is
IchiKi
South Park hit it right on the nail...i dont understand how people can take that show seriously...or even watch it to get a laugh. I watched about 10 min of it and felt i had lost 3 years of my education..

You're my hero.
snookie is a bowling ball

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
McWiggles225
IchiKi

You're my hero.
hahaha im only stating the opinion of someone who would rather learn from the mind numbing box then be reduced by it, even then would rather learn by my own experiences razz p.s. glad to know im not the only one 3nodding

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
IchiKi
McWiggles225
IchiKi

You're my hero.
hahaha im only stating the opinion of someone who would rather learn from the mind numbing box then be reduced by it, even then would rather learn by my own experiences razz p.s. glad to know im not the only one 3nodding

i agree i cant even watch the new with out hearing something about that show -_- but south park did a great (EPIC) ep

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
The show doesn't even deserve the attention that this thread is giving it. (sorry to all who like it, i just have strong opinions, no insult to anybody who watches)

O.G. Fairy

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items