Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
i cnat believe they found a 60 year old man who was living on top of his house 4 three days after the earthquake crying
Links?

Must be a very brave and bold man. Kudos to him!

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
loool
Agent Crab
Links?

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
iiSMEXI_DIV4ii
loool
Agent Crab
Links?

"lol"?
O_o

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Agent Crab
Links?

I actually saw that on the news. It was incredible! He was way out there in the ocean! I wondered how he survived.

They found a dog that was on a roof in the middle of the ocean for three weeks... Dog is back with his human lady and doing well last I heard.
Nyadriel
Agent Crab
Links?

I actually saw that on the news. It was incredible! He was way out there in the ocean! I wondered how he survived.

They found a dog that was on a roof in the middle of the ocean for three weeks... Dog is back with his human lady and doing well last I heard.

Did you see the one with the cat that was found in a house as well? Amazing, eh?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Agent Crab
Nyadriel
Agent Crab
Links?

Did you see the one with the cat that was found in a house as well? Amazing, eh?

Yus I did! And yeah!

And the kid on top of a house in the village while his grandmother was trapped alive - both are fine...

Ruthless Survivor

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
iiSMEXI_DIV4ii
i cnat believe they found a 60 year old man who was living on top of his house 4 three days after the earthquake crying

that is japanese elders for you, tough as nails calm as the forest, and strong as rocks
oh.. he is lucky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces