Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

*Frowns at Lochinvar.* You have been acting most peculiar lately.

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That's the truth!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ravnihcol
That's the truth!

*Glares*

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Ravnihcol
I liked her first! Besides, you're supposed to be in love with Professor Snape or something!

eek

(now *I'm* the one blushing!) redface

Dangerous Genius

Look at me. *Grasps her chin and turns her face to his.* Pupils dilated. Eyes glassy. *Backs up.* Skin flushed. Open your mouth. Hm. Tongue swollen.

Have you been consuming love potions?

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I wouldn't doubt it. She'll eat anything in sight. You can't leave that stuff layin' around, Professor. If she gets a-- AH Aalyve! redface I-I I gotta go! Later!

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
heart EEEE! Oh hi, heart Aalyve! heart Professor Snape says I'm afflicted with some love potion. heart

Friendly Gaian

Ravnihcol
I wouldn't doubt it. She'll eat anything in sight. You can't leave that stuff layin' around, Professor. If she gets a-- AH Aalyve! redface I-I I gotta go! Later!
Oh no you don't, your not going anywhere Rav. *freezes you in place* I think Prof. Snape my want to have a word with you. I think someone spiked Loch's Pumpkin Juice this morring.

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Professor Snape!

My poor Enki died sad But he did leave me a nice little item....a cute green clam-like shell. I couldn't wait to open in and inside was....

User ImageA Master's Pendant Level 2 Formula!

I've taken the liberty of copying down the components needed, Sir...and have started gathering them.

5/5 User Image Toadstone
1/5 User Image Orichalcum
10/10 User Image Burnt Filament
1/1 User Image Lapis Lazuli

Would it be too much to ask of you, Professor, to craft it for me when I've finished gathering the items necessary, please??

Oh...Hi, Rav! heart Um...you ok? Looks like you're a bit ... stuck there?

Hey Loch! How's the alchemy apprenticeship coming along? Hmm love potion, eh? I wonder if that's what happened to me the other day....
Oh, and Rini! You've joined in on alchemy too, I see! Best of luck to you all!

Friendly Gaian

*bows to Aalyve* Sorry to hear that your Enki passed on. Yes I have gotten into alchemy. I thought if one person helping Prof. Snape was good then two should be better.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
*runs off to change her outfit and then quickly returns* Hi Aalyve! heart

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
Lochinvar

Hey Lochinvar! I'm excited to have gotten a few things to help out with alchemy! I've sent some on to the Professor and some along to you. Next batch I'll send some things to Rini too!

Um...is Rav doin' anything to help out with this or is he just serving detentions? wink

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Queen_Rini
Ravnihcol
Oh no you don't, your not going anywhere Rav. *freezes you in place* I think Prof. Snape my want to have a word with you. I think someone spiked Loch's Pumpkin Juice this morring.

You can't possibly think it was me. Why would I make her crush on Aalyve when I-- um... I think love potions are unethical!

Beloved Elder

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aalyve Wyyre
Lochinvar

Hey Lochinvar! I'm excited to have gotten a few things to help out with alchemy! I've sent some on to the Professor and some along to you. Next batch I'll send some things to Rini too!

Um...is Rav doin' anything to help out with this or is he just serving detentions? wink
I'm helping! I catch fish. 3nodding heart

Dedicated Giver

21,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
redface

Hey Rav, how're you today? I'm headed to town to gather some more supplies, just stopped in to check in on Loch and see if she needed anything...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff