Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Let me know what level you are and I will send you the ingredients and formula I need you to craft, I have something for almost every level and I would love to help you level up 3nodding I ask for the component back and that you pay the crafting cost, if you have a problem with the cost let me know.

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I am at level 4. Exactly half way through if it matters

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miados

I need one level 4 component and if you don't mind crafting some level 3 I need a handful of those

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MadamShiroiNeko
miados

I need one level 4 component and if you don't mind crafting some level 3 I need a handful of those

sure why not

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miados
MadamShiroiNeko
miados

sure why not

It will take me a little while to put the formula together but I will send you one at a time smile

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MadamShiroiNeko
miados
MadamShiroiNeko
miados

sure why not

It will take me a little while to put the formula together but I will send you one at a time smile

no rush. I know alchemy can be hard to manage in trades and such based on what I have done so far on my own

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miados
MadamShiroiNeko
miados
MadamShiroiNeko
miados

sure why not

no rush. I know alchemy can be hard to manage in trades and such based on what I have done so far on my own

Sent a trade with a little gold to help with crafting cost

Single Bibliophile

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
made and returned

Newbie Elder

I'm lvl 6 right now and would love to craft things for you

Newbie Elder

MadamShiroiNeko
Let me know what level you are and I will send you the ingredients and formula I need you to craft, I have something for almost every level and I would love to help you level up 3nodding I ask for the component back and that you pay the crafting cost, if you have a problem with the cost let me know.

I'm lvl 6 and would love to craft things for you

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko

I do need a couple of things, I think I have time to send you one just give me a bit of time to put it together

Newbie Elder

MadamShiroiNeko
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko

I do need a couple of things, I think I have time to send you one just give me a bit of time to put it together

Alrighty

Dapper Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko

Alrighty

Trade was sent

Newbie Elder

MadamShiroiNeko
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko
bloodysword4
MadamShiroiNeko

Alrighty

Trade was sent

trade accepted on my end

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I'm at level eight and I"m... like two freaking points away. I have 1248 points and I'm just barely away from leveling up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff