Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play monster galaxy from my Android, and it seems its the first version. I can barely play one energy bar before its interested. Or several times in one bar most often. I complained several times and was sent a letter with a link to this gaia world, while entreating has been useless to me. Every time I submit this ticket number several of them in fact. It says I'm not authorized or have no issue to report or something like that. I spend moga cash in the lucky drawing and sometimes I win good, other times I win very good and the game crashes and not only is my prizes gone but my cash went with it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled four times. The first time I had to I was on the island right before the last. Had really cool powerful moga saved bunches of coffees and seeds for what I started calling the end times to several of my friends I got to play also. They had the same problems most of them just uninstalling. I've been seeing stuff about viximo is that another version of Mg? If there is a more recent version I want to play it. I'm playing from my Android. Thanks so much
booooooooooooooo! i like this game!
I like this game too! I just want to be able to actually. Be able to enjoy it without crashing and loosing the stuff I'm buying
I love to play this game, it is fantasy. I mean I love to play, it is damn simple to play, smart user controls, lovely graphics and have brilliant gaming architecture. I love its mazes, they have been placed brilliantly and have cool choices of gaming character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff